Array of Mics for sale

I got a reply from him, he promised it'll be sorted tomorrow.
I can understand if you guys don't believe that, but I didn't wanna ban him, before he had the chance to reply.
After all he wouldn't be able to post in this thread anymore, which might reduce the chance of you receiving your stuff after all.

Looks like my paypal claim went through and I'll be getting a refund in the near future. Absolutely no response to the paypal claim, which is strange since I even texted him to give him a heads up so he could respond. I have no clue what the hell is going on here. Maybe he died?

Texting back forth now. seems like I'll send it back for a refund. what a bummer.

Still open a PayPal dispute. Even if you have agreed to send it back for a refund, you must open a dispute just in case there is any funny business, that way you'll still be covered. Send it tracked, and make sure it is signed for the other end with proof of delivery. Don't just send it back on an agreement that he will refund you because after reading some of the shenanigans in this thread, the chances are he probably won't.

citizenkane-applause.gif

NS has been in contact with me via Text. I have received my refund via PayPal, and he said he is gonna ship the mic to me anyway. I'll let you guys know if that actually happens or not.

He was publicly outed about this and a lot of other stuff on the Joey Sturgis group yesterday. Glad some action is being taken and things are getting taken care of. Good luck guys!

Joshua Wickman said:
Nick got the mod to delete the original post. Ryan Harvey was just saying "People beware Nick Scott has screwed some fellow engineers over" Anyways here is the link and i think you have to be part of the group to see it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/101120983327016/permalink/271163492989430/?comment_id=271211269651319

Yeah and then Joey defended him because he's at his house right now, by saying some retarded shit like "I'm not buying from him so I don't mind, and no one can steal from me so I don't care", which is like saying "sure, he's a pedophile but I don't have kids so he's a cool guy to me".

Yeah and then Joey defended him because he's at his house right now, by saying some retarded shit like "I'm not buying from him so I don't mind, and no one can steal from me so I don't care", which is like saying "sure, he's a pedophile but I don't have kids so he's a cool guy to me".

Sturgis defended him? I don't really know about the guy much, just heard of him through his drum samples. I wont be buying from him, that's for sure.

I just hope everyone that had dealings with Nick either get's their stuff or a refund. I have to say I really like the review system they have in pace over at Gearslutz.