Array of Mics for sale

Yeah and then Joey defended him because he's at his house right now, by saying some retarded shit like "I'm not buying from him so I don't mind, and no one can steal from me so I don't care", which is like saying "sure, he's a pedophile but I don't have kids so he's a cool guy to me".

Yea i was kinda shocked by Joey defending him and saying we're the wrong ones for bringing up all that stuff in public and he seems great cause he is helping him blah blah blah. Kid has fucked so many people around and lied so many times it's a joke and i should not allowed to bring that awareness to others? Fuck right off with that noise!

I am becoming less and less surprised by the things I read on here day by day. It just seems like a mountain of bullshit surrounding some of these people.

Yea i was kinda shocked by Joey defending him and saying we're the wrong ones for bringing up all that stuff in public and he seems great cause he is helping him blah blah blah. Kid has fucked so many people around and lied so many times it's a joke and i should not allowed to bring that awareness to others? Fuck right off with that noise!

lulz@the thought of sturgis chastising people for bringing shit up in a public forum...

Well, it seems that I've been ripped off by him as well. I paid him for drum edits on a record I'm doing 16 days ago and still got nothing, asked for a refund and he just doesn't reply, almost never replies to anything with the excuse that Joey's house internet doesn't work properly. Im fucking fed up at this point, I've got label deadlines and this guys is literally fucking my life over. If he doesn't come through I'm going to create a thread on this.