Array of Mics for sale

Oh no, NS lied about something and turned out to be a shittier person than we thought? That has literally NEVER happened before.

LOL, as fucked up as this is, this is EXACTLY what I was thinking when I FIRST saw this thread.

Sorry NS, but from the get-go you've been, SOMETIMES, less than honest with us all.

Whether that has changed or not, IDK, if so, right on! I have no bad blood with you either way but Jeff was simply stating what MOST were THINKING, just in a very sarcastic and facetious manner.

S'all good. Great prices on the mics! Wish I could get that beta57.

What kind of MXL(s)?

And I thought it was pretty honest of me when you asked for the miss may I samples and I still had to say no.

NS. The best way out of this thread is to ignore Jeff and just post when everything is shipped and everyone is happy. Focus your energy on TCOB b/c you are honestly terrible at defending yourself and just end up digging deeper holes. You do this every time.

ok, NS texted me a while back, apparently he shipped some mics via fedex at an office max and they have sent them back. they did not give him a reason why, but he is going to ship them at a different place this time...

Seriously, I have never seen so many reasons why a person cannot seem to ship out a few mic's.

surely-SpongeBob-bob-sponge-OP-will-deliver-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-771.gif

Filed a paypal claim today since this is taking very long.

BUT, NS did send me a text mentioning that he is going to ship my mic via overnight shipping today. If it shows up and works great, you guys will be the first to know.

Filed a paypal claim today since this is taking very long.

BUT, NS did send me a text mentioning that he is going to ship my mic via overnight shipping today. If it shows up and works great, you guys will be the first to know.

Thanks for the update Sloan, I might be filing one as well this evening.