ARRRRRRRRRRGH FUCKING TELEMARKETERS

So I just received a phone bill for $68. This bill usually hovers around the $48 mark and includes basic phone and internet service. Well appears that unbeknownst to me that I had signed up for a special online coupon program known as Residential Email LLC WTF?!?! $14.95 a month + taxes for a fucking service that I never recall signing up for. Stupid punjabi on the phone started getting froggy with me as if I was at fault. Do I fucking sound like somebody who would be in to online fucking coupons?!?! Bitch couldn't give me a specific date in which I enrolled, I can't find the confirmation email in my inbox stating I signed up for this service, nor do I see the cancellation confirmation which she said she just sent. These fucking companies are fucking vultures preying on the unsuspected. Where the fuck are these magical coupons?!?! GOD DAMN IT!! I'm calling AT&T and pulling the proverbial flying carpet out from underneath them.

Edit - So I'm calling Enhanced Services Billing Inc and the option menus are in spic. No press #1 for English, #2 for Spic, just takes you straight in to bean breath bullshit. What the fuck?!!? This is some underhanded shit!

Edit 2 - O.K got a dipshit who speaks English. This fuck sounds like he dropped out of High School and moved to Sri Lanka for employment opportunities.

In the process of being transferred to the Residential Email LLC facility. Same punjabi bitch I spoke to earlier!!!

Argh, I'm calling AT&T Plans and Services!

Edit Tres- On hold.

The Final Edit - I spoke with a representative of AT&T who happened to be white. How could I tell?!?! He was fucking intelligent! Unfortunately he stated that they have no control over blocking these nefarious scoundrels! I better see a credit next month or I'm going to get all Zangief on these Dhalsims.

Final Final Edit - So I wasn't off my rocker, this is a confirmed SCAM! http://tiredcynic.blogspot.com/2007/08/watch-out-for-residential-email-fraud.html It's fucking bullshit that AT&T allows third party billing without requesting confirmation of the services. I'm reporting this shit to BBB, that's how tiffed I am.

Edit - I just called Residential Email LLC up and ripped them a new asshole. Poor operator. :lol:

Final Final Edit - So I wasn't off my rocker, this is a confirmed SCAM! http://tiredcynic.blogspot.com/2007/08/watch-out-for-residential-email-fraud.html It's fucking bullshit that AT&T allows third party billing without requesting confirmation of the services. I'm reporting this shit to BBB, that's how tiffed I am.

Edit - I just called Residential Email LLC up and ripped them a new asshole. Poor operator. :lol:

I read about this and I believe posted it a while back. Or at least to swizzle nuts. You can also hack into the user accounts on AT&Ts site very easily. I sent him that one too.

Its the same with all of them.