Arsis

Im a fan for 2 years or so.A Celebration of Guilt and We Are The Nightmare are the best albums.Its like Necrophagist decided to play some old school death/black metal.:lol:

I knew them and I even own We Are The Nightmare. Awesome band. Songs like Lust Before The Maggots Come or Servants To The Night makes me remember that epic tech-death can also be catchy :lol:

Yes they are awesome and I'm probably going to see them this November :D
Servants to the Night we are.

haha yeah,they are awesome. its just so weird to me because they are actually from my town. i remember i went to see opeth here, and as i was walking out i see this dude was wearing an Arsis shirt. And James Malone was walking out a person or two behind him, and the dude didnt even realize it. lol

we all know about arsis, yes.

there cool......but i was watching the dvd for we are the nightmare and the singer was laying down vocal tracks and in reality he sucks bawls at screaming and he puts a bunch of fx on his shitz. and i dont like there tone to much, i cant listen to celebration because i have no idea whats going on

I like Arsis, but I can't listen to them for long periods of time. I've tabbed a few songs, so it means something! But I'm not a total fanboy or anything.

Today I came across this band and it totally kills...Great tecnhical death metal...!!!Is anyone into them as well??? If not you better check them out!!!

Lol, This was me like a month ago, and i've been hooked on them ever since.

James Malone is fucking amazing.:kickass:

It's too bad they had to drop out of like 20582035 of their tours last year because he lost over 100 lbs in 4 months on some drug, i'm guessing cocaine.

Either Way, yeah, Arsis is fucking epic.

and i dont like there tone to much, i cant listen to celebration because i have no idea whats going on

I love their tone >:{

Especially on Overthrown