Arsis

ARSIS - ENTER THE STUDIO

James Malone, guitarist/vocalist for Virginia’s melodic/technical death metal band ARSIS shares this update from Planet Z Studios in Massachusetts on their fourth studio album.

From their facebook page.

I know a lot of people don't like We Are the Nightmare, but I think it's their best album because of the cross of catchy and technicality and the good production helped tons. The drumming was insanely cool, but at the same time (I read this description somewhere) it was almost like a race for technicality against the guitars or something which I can totally agree with.

there cool......but i was watching the dvd for we are the nightmare and the singer was laying down vocal tracks and in reality he sucks bawls at screaming and he puts a bunch of fx on his shitz. and i dont like there tone to much, i cant listen to celebration because i have no idea whats going on

Yeah that was tough to watch. He had a lot of trouble even counting into the vocal parts, let alone singing them :lol:

And I have to mention:

"I wanna do you, I wanna screw you. Won't you be my girlfreh-eh-end." :headbang:

It's too bad they had to drop out of like 20582035 of their tours last year because he lost over 100 lbs in 4 months on some drug, i'm guessing cocaine.

Wrong.

Checked out a couple tracks from WATN... the title track and Overthrown.

Shit kicked ass yo

Damn skippy. Two more tracks off of that album: Sightless Wisdom, probably my favourite because of the verse (notice the drums among all other instruments) and Failure's Conquest (the last song off of that album) is pretty neat, only it seems to drag on a bit near the end.

128 lbs at 6'1?? That is insane. Bet he also has a depression disorder. And here I thought I didn't weigh enough at 5'10 and 130lbs :lol:

I eat like a mofo and recently been trying to work out and put on muscle. I run a lot and do cardio, but I am doing less recently. Plus, peanut butter ftw.