Arsis

Can't get into them right now atleast, I like The Faceless and Necrophagist though.

EDIT: Actually, We are the nightmare sounded pretty good when I looked it up.

I like The Faceless,they are amazing,but i somehow dislike Necrophagist.I actually dont understand why ppl love Necrophagist so much.

I like The Faceless,they are amazing,but i somehow dislike Necrophagist.I actually dont understand why ppl love Necrophagist so much.

I love Onset of putrefaction but honestly, I will come out and say it! Epitaph did nothing for me...it was just wankery. I have no idea why...

I love Onset of putrefaction but honestly, I will come out and say it! Epitaph did nothing for me...it was just wankery. I have no idea why...

Same here, there was hardly any progression in anything from the first album and every riff was just wanktacular.

Necrophagist allways had a great production and Suicmes or whatever his name,showing how good guitar player he can be,but nothing else.I still have to say that Fermented Offal Discharge has one of the best solos ive ever heard.:worship:

My old co-guitarist from miami moved up to New York, and was getting guitar lessons from Malone in Connecticut I guess.

He said it was definitely obvious he was anorexic because his breath always smelled like vomit lol.

All in all though, he only took lessons from him for a few months.
He said James is a great player of course, but sucks at teaching lol.

I wanted to do it too once I saw that they were advertising them on their myspace, but I'm not really one of those people that can afford to just travel when I feel like it =l

Holy fuck, can someone help me find a tab for this?

Or atleast help me make one?

Last edited by a moderator: