Art of Ordinary Suspects

Heh, you sure are... interesting, Salient. Quite an interesting read in this thread and had a few laughs. Anyway, here's something for your thread. Something i made a while back. It's nothing special but eh, you might like it.

Click it to see full size.

Carbonized said:
Heh, you sure are... interesting, Salient. Quite an interesting read in this thread and had a few laughs. Anyway, here's something for your thread. Something i made a while back. It's nothing special but eh, you might like it.

Click it to see full size.

Old kv1t grim style, i like it.

I'm glad you both like it. I wasn't sure whether or not to post anything but since i'm not doing anything i figured, "why not?". :D

dark_Exile said:
Well this one is my only "acceptable" work.

denemefq6.jpg

natalie portman :loco:

Darkened prophecy laying near my silently weeping aura. My hope of life want at my healthy no stopping,- i'am starting run crossing the territory of non-existance for reason of escaping. Black town of deepest pressure come closure...

salient said:
Darkened prophecy laying near my silently weeping aura. My hope of life want at my healthy no stopping,- i'am starting run crossing the territory of non-existance for reason of escaping. Black town of deepest pressure come closure...

alright now salient tries to mock himself... leave that to us man! it feels..not-so-natural!