Art of Ordinary Suspects

Cerulean said:
ceiling.jpg

omg.jpg

LoL! Fucking paradox!

Silent paragon said:
One of the default Mac G5 wallpapers is made soooooo much better with the addition of salients poetry!!!!!!!1!1!11!111111OMG NO
hahahahahahaahahahahaha. i hadn't followed the link until i read this. anyone who has a new mac has seen this wallpaper. wtf was salient thinking?

derbeder said:
hahahahahahaahahahahaha. i hadn't followed the link until i read this. anyone who has a new mac has seen this wallpaper. wtf was salient thinking?

It's just a random pic in my system and this one not a connected with mac...but image with depressive lyrics i made it's much better then original.:cry:

Hey salience, could you translate this so people will b able to appreciate your poetry?

Избегайте следующего:
- мира аллюзии и меланхолии, депрессии, лишений, отсутствия чувства свободы.
Приветствуйте:
- Желания избавиться от возникающей апатии в связи с выше перечисленными чувствами

tnhx bro ~*~

http://art.gothic.ru/main_e.htm

You should reaaaaaally check out this site, it has loads and loads of wonderfull art on it, just check the art section and paintings and stuff, seriously!!!In the Painting section there is stuff people sent in [some of it is insanely good!!] and stuff from famous painters.Here some examples:

the_child_in_a_condom.jpg

drawing sent in by a site visitor.

7.jpg

my avatar, painted by Lucien Levy-Dhurmer.

10.jpg

Caspar David Friedrich.. love his work

5.jpg

20.jpg

Gustav Dore

These are things I like, but there are also a little more modern and surealistic paintings.
I could go on for ages, believe me this site is deffinatly worth checking out!

Wow, I feel stupid but I could never understand your avvy, Pat. I thought it was some kind of painting but couldn't figure out what it was. Now that I can see it clearly I have to say that is lovely, it looks very nice :)

Oh, the famous Starry Night... I love it. Sometimes I have it as wallpaper.

Here, another one from Van Gogh that I like very much: Starry Night Over the Rhone

What about Klimt? Dali? Someone likes them? They're among my favourites.