Art of Ordinary Suspects

(INTIMITE, Intimacy 2001) - Patrice Shero movie, about relationship two's stray personalies odd and provocated.

_38052128_nude300.jpg

lol

Wha... that pic is disturbing. I love it!
Look at those nice tits.. mh.

Last sunday I saw the Silent Hill movie at a friend's house. Not a big WOW but it was pretty cool in some parts.. well, I think the most exciting parts where when the changing of worlds, hah. Btw, I hated Rose but I loved Cybil, she was hot.. looked kinda like a man, a hot mix she had. And the little "Sharon" (well, wasn't it Cheryl?) psycho looks were cool, I loved it. Well, actually it was Alessa's 'bad' side I think but well... the Sharon girl in fact was pretty annoying, her voice specially, and all she could do was screamed "mommy mommy!!" all the time, oh well.
Best part of all was seeing Sean Bean... too bad he does not appear as much as I would like him to, but he rocks. I totally love that man.

A painting I like very much of Henri Fuseli: Lady MacBeth Seizing the Daggers(1812)

This movie I think is going to blow some minds......PANS LABYRINTH
panimage15.jpg

Pan's Labyrinth | Official Movie Site | Picturehouse
this movie is going to rock my world :headbang:

got a poster of this dude and that horned tree creature on me wall boya

istanbul644uaz0.jpg

A street dog watches grey Istanbul on a turkish carpet.I spent years in Istanbul.Melancholy of that city was immense.I think Turkish people lost their mediterenean soul after the earthquake in 1999.The bosphorus has got a purpose just like crying wall of Bet Amikdas in Jerusalem.People of istanbul were looking to the boshphorus with their sad thoughts which are bothering their minds.They were always looking to it with sad faces.After a while i did understand why they were looking to the sea..I dont know if this dog has got the same thought too..
You decide.
That's a great picture, did you take it by any chance?