Art of Ordinary Suspects

Silent paragon said:
stupid.jpg

god damn, what were Microsoft thinking?

pretty LOL!!

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
Oh, the famous Starry Night... I love it. Sometimes I have it as wallpaper.

Here, another one from Van Gogh that I like very much: Starry Night Over the Rhone

What about Klimt? Dali? Someone likes them? They're among my favourites.

thnx you just helped me picking a new wallpaper ! :Smokin:

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
Oh, the famous Starry Night... I love it. Sometimes I have it as wallpaper.

Here, another one from Van Gogh that I like very much: Starry Night Over the Rhone

What about Klimt? Dali? Someone likes them? They're among my favourites.

Dali,Renoir,Van Gogh,Rembrandt especially his "Night watch" - very beauty masterpieces of art, but i felt is not modern and not so katatonic like your avatar Angelina.

istanbul644uaz0.jpg

A street dog watches grey Istanbul on a turkish carpet.I spent years in Istanbul.Melancholy of that city was immense.I think Turkish people lost their mediterenean soul after the earthquake in 1999.The bosphorus has got a purpose just like crying wall of Bet Amikdas in Jerusalem.People of istanbul were looking to the boshphorus with their sad thoughts which are bothering their minds.They were always looking to it with sad faces.After a while i did understand why they were looking to the sea..I dont know if this dog has got the same thought too..
You decide.

As if conscience minds murder an art into sublime counterparts, a world without mini scooters...I have not any shame in knowing this is malfunction.

A feather turned childish engulfed silliness my off dark reminder, the pee pee room flaming filters of the through, capuccino mind fuck and lil riding redhood sold me rotten coffee mourning back