Art of Ordinary Suspects

albumcover1copy.jpg

I just bought my self a more advanced camera and I plan to do lots of cityscape, city lights, darkroom, kinda of things. But of course it will take me a little while before I get any good exposures because I am still learning my way around my new camera.

t00um0-1.jpg
Hello all late "homecomers!".

Sorry for a little waiting and spending too much graceful time.

Today i want to present new piece of art, marvellous, scary, outstanding Kim Ki Dook's, - "Time".
That movie expanding new senses, deep and searching for love, tolerance and relationship. Heroes of this film woman Ji Hi, and man Ji Wu cooperated in strange "beth-friendship", changing all around, faces, style. Couple doing this with hope in specific "Time", who's agressive pressure may damaged their persones in adult game.

all i gotta say is ive been up all night long and got work in less that 2 hrs, this thread made me laugh my self awake. Best posts ever. I put up a "3 quotes" bulletin thing on myspace every so often, generally of funny or weird shit i hear/read. This thread has given me enough fodder for about 7 posts thanks all.

n46n-s11.jpg
- La

Pianiste/ Пианистка - Michaele Hanneke 2001's movie, about life of two absolutely different persons. Teacher and student trying complete picture in their private territory.

No man, great pic. Cool angel and nice lighting. Where was it taken?

It´s aNGLE ANGLE! Ha! I got youuu! The Forum Spelling Nazi finally caught making a mistake :heh:

Beautiful pictures guys, the ones you have made yourself..
And you really can´t go wrong with Gustave Doré: The man is a genius.
I have picked up a "picture book" which he illustrated about the crusades..
They are a bit more "story telling" and direct than some of his works but very beautiful nonetheless.

0486295974.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif

This is the english version which uses i.m.o one of the best pictures in there as a cover.

Red%20Eye%20(2005).jpg
- Korean horror, about effect calling "Red eye", fooding by psihic energy and making old terrific strange train ghosts, escaping in our reality with regardless target. Searching parents or family, they really don't realize self, cause of death, and may turn cost in reverse side.