Art of Ordinary Suspects

Woah...that is some highly impressive Polish art. The last one is my fave - just, far out! Pienknie Zrobione, hehe - I'm not sure if the spelling of that is correct. Dream-like atmosphere.

And the one with the Lion...beautiful. Very eerie and haunting imagery depicted here. There's just something about it...the colour palette is simply brilliant.

http://darkened-soul.narod.ru/photoalbum.html - This art my little tribute to desperated Silent Hill 2... also about couple weeks ago i finished probably my best work calling - "Sleepy Haven", it comic book, epic post-modern horror/drama about transformed time and lonely persons mysteriously split up and trapted in there. This was long work (2003-2007) wasted in despair, reflections and solitude.

P.S Yeah! It was constantly was Picasso and his "mademoiseles".

~~*~~the dark shit that turns to blue, the difference between yoga fire and ''how are you?'' solace comforts my putrid need 4 pudding, i'm alone and far from home, putting my tongue in the spinning fan i feel my demise. So autumnal and hardcore, farting, yeat laffin' at me, the wisdom of satan shall emerge burning crystals down the hill...the dying faggots and the shades that fell, thy groove be thy desperation...a monument of loss~~~~~~*~~~~~

This is for me [and for many others as well] one of the best threads in this forum, a very beautiful one. Please don't ruin it. If any of you don't like salient for any reason, then just ignore him and that's it. Same goes if you don't like artwork... then don't visit this thread just to make fun of someone you don't like. That's not nice either. And if you do like this thread, then post something related to it!
As for me... I have no problem with salient. He has posted some nice stuff in here and the fact of him not speaking english very well is not a reason for me to hate him or make fun of him either... no one's perfect and doesn't have to be either. Like salient, English is not my mother tongue, and I wouldn't want to be object of fun to others because of that, just like I wouldn't make fun of someone that does not speak my language as perfect as I do. He might be a bit weird, whatever, but he's just another forum member and, as far as I know, he never bothered anyone here.
So leave the poor guy alone and, as Alcapoth said, on with the artwork!

lol i was bored and posted some dumb shit, it is not llike i hate anyone, i think he is a weirdo, nothing more, and plus, he trolled a lot if you do some searching, even jokes are taken too seriously here, let him defend himself...jesus

But again, you missed the point. I've certainly checked out the entire thread, and this has been going on throughout countless posts. If he has spammed, I would assume it was a result of him, indeed, trying to defend himself. It's over. Done. End of story.

Joke or no joke, some of the past posts were pretty harsh and I was laughing in the beginning as well (I'll admit) until I realized it got out of hand. So, it shouldn't be revived as the thread turned out so well.

And well Angelina, for someone who doesn't speak English too well or even live in an English-speaking world, you're doing just fine. :) And I'm glad we seem to be on the same page regarding the thread.

And on that note;

Someone who I have recently discovered on myspace. And oh jesus, is his photography ever beautiful. Dare I say it's some of the finest photography I have ever seen? And he's Polish (birthplace of my mother)...HELL YEAH! This stuff evokes so much emotion from my soul I cannot even begin to describe into words just how impressed I am with it.

But, enjoy these - I picked some of my faves;

Karezoid
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=108016950

1146438734_l.jpg
^ My favourite...out of all of them. The Hawk soaring high above the barren landscape. :) I have a "thing" for Hawks.

1146704482_l.jpg

l_bb994b9eebdbcb998e6f3b38599b882d.jpg

1430127551_l.jpg

1146443807_l.jpg

I advise to check them all out, as every each one is just spectacularly amazing. Gazing at these makes me want to pursue photography more and moreso. I have some experience with it already, but I think I'm going to go all the way.

Cheers!​

But again, you missed the point. I've certainly checked out the entire thread, and this has been going on throughout countless posts. If he has spammed, I would assume it was a result of him, indeed, trying to defend himself. It's over. Done. End of story.

Joke or no joke, some of the past posts were pretty harsh and I was laughing in the beginning as well (I'll admit) until I realized it got out of hand. So, it shouldn't be revived as the thread turned out so well.

wow that was brilliant. i made a random dumb post and you come with the false assumption that i was trying to ''revive'' something, that was fucking great...yeah i completely missed the point lawl

Wow, I am completely amazed by these photographs! I love how he combines the colours of the sky and the different things on the picture.. he really does know how to manage colours and his works are indeed beautiful. I have to save these pics to my computer as they will make great wallpapers. I love the feelings they transmit.

These are some pics I took at one of the local cemeteries called Recoleta, around 2005. It is very beautiful and tourists love to visit it. It is also where the Eva Perón pantheon is [mmh maybe you don't know who she is but well...]
So, I thought about posting some of those pics here. It's nothing great but I find some of them very nice

0000076mp0.jpg

0000079ix2.jpg

0000080mz1.jpg

0000082cp5.jpg

I've been wanting to go there to take some pics again. I always say I will but never do... Be sure that when I finally do, I'll post some of the pics here. Maybe I'll go with my friend Yesica and we'll take pics with her Nikon, so I hope to get better pics.

Kudos to you for taking your own photos, Angelina. The second and last, in particular, I find to be quite moving. Props for the B+W effect, which does add alot more feeling and mood. I really like them all a great deal. Looking forward to more.

I feel inspired to take my own pics, I'll just have to try hard to find the right places...photoshop can take care of the rest, hehe (lighting+colours.)

i really did not like seeing all these "gates" in central park when they were installed. it looked somewhat interesting in pictures, but in real life it was kinda annoying.

I'm STRONGLY debating whether or not to purchase this print, as it is one of my most favourite pieces of imagery I have seen. Gustave Dore is a genius...

http://www.artsycraftsy.com/dore/dore_enigma.html

Well, for $82 I guess you can't go wrong...could be worse and cost a few hundred dollars or so. God this would look gorgeous to hang on the wall.
I definitely would. That piece looks excellent :)
I also need some good artwork to hang on my wall.