Art Thread

OH DEAR LORD! Only 1 and Jason X? Girl, you MUST go and rent at the very least 4, 6 and 7 ( 7 has the most bad ass undead Jason ever! )

Your indifference to war shall not relent me from wagin such war. You shall fall while my mightly forces rain hell upon you.

Now seriously, go see some GOOD Friday films, forget such crap as Jason X.

I knew JX was a joke going in, but it has random good one-liners and moments (him beating the camp whores with each other in sleeping bags :lol:). I haven't yet been able to find anybody with 2-9 and my school reels doesn't carry 'em. :erk:

Still gonna keep the long hair. :eek: But just for the loyalists, maybe I'll draw the traditional Jason.

Are you placated?

I knew JX was a joke going in, but it has random good one-liners and moments (him beating the camp whores with each other in sleeping bags :lol:). I haven't yet been able to find anybody with 2-9 and my school reels doesn't carry 'em. :erk:

Still gonna keep the long hair. :eek: But just for the loyalists, maybe I'll draw the traditional Jason.

Are you placated?

Not placated, but less hostile... really, just stop after part 7. They completely thew the boko out the window after that.

OH DEAR LORD! Only 1 and Jason X? Girl, you MUST go and rent at the very least 4, 6 and 7 ( 7 has the most bad ass undead Jason ever! )

Your indifference to war shall not relent me from wagin such war. You shall fall while my mightly forces rain hell upon you.And since your knowledge of Jason is severely lacking you have lost already.

Now seriously, go see some GOOD Friday films, forget such crap as Jason X.

I will also add that 3 gets honorable mention for the installment where Jason acquires the infamous mask.

I am not quite sure why I am telling you this. But I am going on holiday to California next week... and we're actually staying with the actor that played Rick (the dude who gets his eye popped out) Paul Kratka. HAHA!

I love your version of Jason, Jace. Holy smokes it's been forever since I've seen those movies. I need to see if they are going to be playing them this Halloween. And I do think the long hair suits him :)

LOL, speaking of which, I used play Mike Myers at the haunted hay ride when I was 17. Boy was I unconvincing except to the little kids. A 4 foot 11, Mike Myers with boobs. The owner was in a pinch because the dude that played him quit, and it was very dark out in that field so we pulled it off ok. LOL.

Haha no I would not. I'm so excited he's letting us stay at his house! It's exciting. There is a screening of Part III in 3D that we're going to with him, such dorks. He's good friends with my super close friend Scott, he's acted in some of his films and stuff. So they're pretty close, so I get to benefit and stay in his house and enjoy California haha YUSSSSSSSS

Oh my god, that's incredible :cry:

Wow, I watched a few more on here: http://www.speed-painting.com/

He did an awesome oil painting of a Lord of the rings cover. It's amazing to see time elapsed painting ;D

His methods aren't exactly traditional, either...he kinda paints section by section instead of blocking in backgrounds n stuff..
My kind of guy :D

Still working out some kinks on Sirius' ensemble. I think the wings work for him being that he's named after the star.

PS. Too lazy to give full color to images of late.

bh02flatsz5.png

Again with the Loomis-like hair. You should pick a different color next time.

I think you're right... but I won't change Sirius's hair. I don't like "unnatural" hair, but I'm over using the blond and don't want to use black. What do you think?

I like the wings too, but the sword is a bit too short for his powerful physique. Someone with a body like that won't exactly use a fruit knife :)

Also, if you take a look at the knees, you'll see the female character should float in the air or stand on a crate for your piece to be accurate :)