Art Thread

Yes, there are a few. I said "not nearly as much."

Though:

"Can I tell you something?"

"Don't get sentimental now, Dad. Save it 'til we get outta here."

"The floor's on fire."

They sold the 6ft Voorhees animatronic I had become attached to at my store. :( I don't like his bald head, so I gave me him long hair.

jason01flatbvk2.png

I've decided, as a long time Jason fan that I am offended by your Loomis-like version of jason and DEMAND it be altered.

DEMAND!!!!!

Well, I think Jason looks more badass with long hair... not that wimpy old man hair he has. He's not supposed to look like Loomy, though with my track record and where this is posted, I understand the conclusion. I love long hair, but black as the 'bad guy' color is over-done. Blond is the new black.

No, Jason is bald, with few wispy strands of hair, has been, always shall be!!!!!
Jason should always be the deformed monsterous man ( see parts 1 and 4 ), or at the very least the undead monster ( see parts 6 and 7 )

This means waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr!

No, Jason is bald, with few wispy strands of hair, has been, always shall be!!!!!
Jason should always be the deformed monsterous man ( see parts 1 and 4 ), or at the very least the undead monster ( see parts 6 and 7 )

This means waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr!

To be truthful, I've only seen Friday the 13th and Jason X. Anyway, I match your intent of war with indifference. :)

To be truthful, I've only seen Friday the 13th and Jason X. Anyway, I match your intent of war with indifference. :)

OH DEAR LORD! Only 1 and Jason X? Girl, you MUST go and rent at the very least 4, 6 and 7 ( 7 has the most bad ass undead Jason ever! )

Your indifference to war shall not relent me from wagin such war. You shall fall while my mightly forces rain hell upon you.And since your knowledge of Jason is severely lacking you have lost already.

Now seriously, go see some GOOD Friday films, forget such crap as Jason X.

I will also add that 3 gets honorable mention for the installment where Jason acquires the infamous mask.