Art Thread

My pirate chick Ren Markett aka The Virgin Captain, as the story goes. In the process of coloring her. She'll hopefully be a part of a trio with Davy Jones and a T-Rex. :)

RenMarkett.png

Thats bad ass! :kickass::kickass:

i haven't really made anything tangible in a while, and it's driving me crazy.

here's some older crap off my deviant art page:

acrylic on compooter paper :p
untitled_by_ct_hulhu.jpg

acrylic on card stock
Fulci_Zombie_by_ct_hulhu.jpg

digital madness
sickly_by_ct_hulhu.jpg

taken at baker park in frederick, md
Baker_Park_Bridge_by_ct_hulhu.jpg

scratch art; i can't wait to do some more of this, as soon as i find a decent board
Robots_by_ct_hulhu.jpg

wahhh
If_You_Can_Hold_Your_Breath_by_ct_hulhu.jpg

i made this for retarded penguin. fabric paint, applied with a handmade stencil
Slough_Feg_Shirt_by_ct_hulhu.jpg

the most recent thing i've done...twas for our meat party a couple weeks ago
shirt7iq4.jpg

oh and this too, by accident somehow
SHIRTBACK2.jpg

i made this for retarded penguin. fabric paint, applied with a handmade stencil
Slough_Feg_Shirt_by_ct_hulhu.jpg
SHE DID! :D:D:D:D:D:D

*unfortunately i turned into a fat fuck and feared stretching the belly out so i keep it in storage in alberta. but i'm down ten pounds so far this summer and i may be able to sport the lovely again!*

awww, yay!

and two years later, i've still yet to make james' shirt. sorry james, i still have the blank shirt in my closet ready to be painted upon. but i promise, the longer it takes me to get to it, the more awesomer it shall be!

i got somebody to agree to draw my back tattoo
he hasn't actually done it yet, though

n25421852_31551546_4896.jpg

Ok... so I didn't actually draw this one, exactly... someone on Facebook made this portrait of someone else, and I had an odd little thought when I saw it - I had just gotten the tablet on my convertible laptop working, so I thought I'd modify it to show the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the neck at that funny angle. Whited out the eyes, drew a little blood dribble, and did the best I could on the rope - yeah, it sucks, I'm not an art major. Anyway... there's that, enjoy.

Jeff

the rope sucks but other than that this pick is gold

Karen, those are awesome! I love all the quirky facial expressions. I never knew you could draw like that! Excellent stuff :)