Art Thread

Don't worry. You'll marry soon enough, and procreate in the missionary position for the purpose of children, and know what it's all about.

I see what you mean by promise, but I'm coming from sex being an extension of natural love, after being with someone for a grand length of time. Sure, if you're together 4,5,6 years, you may as well marry depending on beliefs, but after 6 months, 9, a year, seeing if you're sexually compatible and/or extending the relation to a deeper meaning isn't as sinful as some would like us to believe.

I'm not saying "Jump a dick, live life" but part of my mission on extension of knowledge is exploring viewpoints that make me curious.

Sex is the most natural thing humans can do... why deprive yourself based on... well, anything?

Could you imagine what people would do if the Vatican all of a sudden said that God told them to ban television and the internet?

They probably wouldn't follow it.

--

Don't get us wrong, we're not trying to convince you to change your ways, we're merely trying to understand your convictions and beliefs, whilst sharing our own.

I see what you mean by promise, but I'm coming from sex being an extension of natural love, after being with someone for a grand length of time. Sure, if you're together 4,5,6 years, you may as well marry depending on beliefs, but after 6 months, 9, a year, seeing if you're sexually compatible and/or extending the relation to a deeper meaning isn't as sinful as some would like us to believe.

A big part of it comes from me being selfish and wanted to give it only to one man, not so much about the sinning part. Waiting till marriage usually seals the deal on doing it with one guy. I do believe it's a natural expression to have sex within the boundaries of love, but go figure I have my quirks and make things difficult.

Anvil - no worries. But darn that we gotta do this in the art thread. :p

Before I go to bed. Here are some pancakes. I don't know why, but my friend asked me to draw/color these for our friend to get tattooed on his butt. I just go along with these things.

miketatb02cropkd8.png

Any idea on what's the easiest way to highlight one object and keep everything else black and white? (I take it it's done post-phototaking).

Easiest way is to use photoshop when using digital cameras.

There are some other ways, like filters. There are even many tricks in the darkroom.

But to get it perfect, it's just easier to go ahead and do some photo-editing.