Art Thread

Russell's Pancakes.

Golden_Pancakes_by_anvilsnake.jpg

ok... i used to think that i can draw, and i got accepted to art high school, but seeing all your art products i think i will drop out of class. what the hell do i know about drawing? damn... :(:(

ok... i used to think that i can draw, and i got accepted to art high school, but seeing all your art products i think i will drop out of class. what the hell do i know about drawing? damn... :(:(

I get that feeling all the time being an art major in college. If it's something you love, stick with it. Refine you talent and grow, don't give up. (It's what they want you to do. :erk: )

Meh, you can't think like that. Always remember no matter how good you may be there will always be someone else that makes you go " DAMMIT THATS GOOD "

Just work until it suits you. I just make art that I'm happy with and if other people enjoy it also then that is just a plus.

:)

The person(s) that make me think "Damn that's good! I could never do anything like that" are what inspire me to keep going.

I used to do art A LOT.

I did a lot of painting and sculpture. I did this kickass devil sculpture which I sold at an art far for $100. Took me about a half hour so it paid off hahaha.

I drew a lot too. Thats mainly all I do with visual art now, since I play music mainly. I really only draw on my notebooks and school papers. Dont have anything organized really. Come to think of it...I hardly ever do art anymore.

Destructo, sir. You should post some of that art, even if it's just photos of drawings.

And here is another of the Fallen Angel guy. Again, it's mostly a drawing piece for practice (drawing what I want before school gets into the real swing). But this dude really needs a name as I plan to keep the character around a while. :shrug:

He__s_Fallen_Again_by_Jace_Mereel.png

Nice work, Jace!
The line work isn't really messy, it's just a different style. Kinda like charcoal (my love!).

I need to post stuff, but sadly, I'm too busy making art to post any :p

Thanks, guys.

Jeff Daniels??

what's sad is that his house is like 20 min from here right next to bowdoin college and i've never even thoguht to go in.

Yup, stolen from a screen cap I took of the Gettysburg movie. I had to do a vector project on someone from the 1800's, but go figure there aren't any cool photos of Chamberlain.

Just walk into his house? He seems like he'd be a fascinating guy to talk to, from what I've heard.

*Open the door, he's standing there half naked about to take a shower* "Oh don't mind me Jeff, just told I could walk in."