Art Thread

Here's one. Most of the stuff I do at work is very boring and plain so I'm not really inclined to show it off because I don't care about it. But this one's not bad.

rgblacksplashrgweek01.jpg

Here's a not so boring, boring one.

lonelyhearts_ticket.jpg

"Safari can’t find the server."

:(

Omg! I love it! The detail on the spider fur is amazing!
Thank you :)

Another good one stormie! You will have to hike to Maryland for me to get my supplies. All of this great work your churning out is making me want to draw somthing :)
Thanks, and yeah, get your drawing stuff out and DRAW! :)

Welcome back, by the way.

i'm sure i posted the link before, but my dumb DA page is http://ct-hulhu.deviantart.com
Didn't know you had a Tartlet page too *goes to look*

Thank you for this utterly useless post.

what is not useless??
sometimes it´s better you go in the fresh air and enjoy a sunny day outside
than sitting in front of the computer and wasting time in a fuckin metal forum ?
I just recently made some drawings that I wished I could share..
..but anyway here are some of the drawings I made

SANY0812.jpg

SANY0586.jpg

Thank you :)

Thanks, and yeah, get your drawing stuff out and DRAW! :)

Welcome back, by the way.

I know I'm sooo damn glad to have my connection back, and to be semi back to normal. It seems like I've spent days packing and packing boxes. I thought I'd go bananas.

Omg, and I am dieing to get some drawing done. I have planned on a bunch of projects in a row. My first project is Vera's Vosco kitty. That one is gonna be tough because he's big, white and very fluffy.

On the subject of constructive criticism, you guys know that I would love for you all to pick apart any of my work and stick it to me :heh: I really need to beef up my skills something fierce. Especially with life giving me all of these set backs with drawing. After stepping back and looking at my self portrait I realize how horrible my eye brows look for example. EEEK! I am going to re do that one eventually.