Art Thread

Finished. Gay Photobucket resized it, so it looks a bit mangled, but what the Hell.
817ByAThreadres.jpg

Spider wench, Spider wench *dances*

Her father fucked her mother in her spinnerets, right? That had to be an interesting next morning.

Or if the spider was the father...

13150204_08df09fbce.jpg

*shudders*

I'm in a sharing mood.... they are not finished yet.
I need to finish the type and few last re-touches.
I also need to build the Point-Of-Purchase Display. Will post final product when done :)

N_ab_1.jpg

N_ag_1.jpg

N_nw_1.jpg

Wow, color me impressed! Excellent work here, WB :)

I really really like the cover of the floating house tree thing.

I need to check this thread more often. I actually have something at home I could post here that's nice and colorful and quite trippy. I hate my art habits though. I get super motivated and spend hours on something and when I finally run out of steam and stop, I usually don't even think about it again for weeks.

I only have old stuff from back when I was in school though. I haven't been actively doing graphic design outside of work for probably 5 years. I'll post some when I get home though. Maybe I have something cool I've done for work that I'll post for now. I'll see what I got here.

Here's one. Most of the stuff I do at work is very boring and plain so I'm not really inclined to show it off because I don't care about it. But this one's not bad.

rgblacksplashrgweek01.jpg

I actually have something at home I could post here that's nice and colorful and quite trippy. I hate my art habits though. I get super motivated and spend hours on something and when I finally run out of steam and stop, I usually don't even think about it again for weeks.
And this is what sucks about that. I don't even like it now, but this is what I was talking about.

trippysquiggle02.jpg

I made it out of aliens and pictures of the blinds on my windows.