Art Thread

As David mentioned, the watermark did indeed make me do this...

sweatingbulletsbyjacemeje0.png

Wow Eric *claps hands*, you did such a bang up job being a douche yet again. Maybe you should get a girlfriend. Oh wait... never mind you're to busy bastardizing peoples work on the web to have a commitment like that. Grow up man.

You do that it's Deviant Art that put that watermark there and NOT the artist? And you know that Deviant Art does that for almost all of the images hosted there? If you know those things, then you're simply being a douche bag.

You do that it's Deviant Art that put that watermark there and NOT the artist? And you know that Deviant Art does that for almost all of the images hosted there? If you know those things, then you're simply being a douche bag.

It's an optional feature... Douche.

And you do know that the artist has tocheck the Watermark box for dA to put the watermark there, kee-rect?

Wow Eric *claps hands*, you did such a bang up job being a douche yet again. Maybe you should get a girlfriend. Oh wait... never mind you're to busy bastardizing peoples work on the web to have a commitment like that. Grow up man.
internet_serious_business.jpg

Eric, you're much more effective when you pick your battles properly. The first one was kind of good but now it seems like you're doing it just to pick on her and trying way too hard, which = less comedy.

forum_2f455681_two_cents_small.jpg

I was trying to be comedic? I thought I was trying to pick on her for making shit comics. I also thought that even the first edit of her shit was based on a conversation me and RP had about how much of a worthless dyke she is (well, I suppose more or less her art style, and by "her art style", I mean the unoriginal style of drawing, which has done by every deviantartfag 100 times over... well her personality too) and that we should make fun of her to remind her of that... with drunken parodic form being the best way to display this loathing.

But, hey... Learn something new everyday I guess!