Art Thread

Ok so here is my website in the making:
Please note, I never worked with Flash before, and only started working with this program 8 weeks ago ...
You'll see a lot of "coming soon" because I'm still working on it,
BUT:

go to 'portfolio' and you'll see about 65% of my work.

http://www.reign-in-blood.org/karen/Copy of KM_WEB_FINAL_2/

I really love your work Karen! :kickass: I really love the picture of your beta fish. Also, your logo's and prints are very professional!

Ok, I'm not sure how this one is going to go over because it's cheesy, but it's a greeting card, so it's kind of supposed to be.

But I did this from imagination with the oils in Corel Painter. The writing might be bad because it's my own handwriting, free hand with the mouse. :ill: Oh the brown is the pastel and chalk from painter. I used the canvas texture before laying it down.

I don't know how well it's going to go, but I did take just the cup off to put on postage.

Sorry for the big pic.

Coffeecard08progressjpg.jpg

Ok so here is my website in the making:
Please note, I never worked with Flash before, and only started working with this program 8 weeks ago ...
You'll see a lot of "coming soon" because I'm still working on it,
BUT:

go to 'portfolio' and you'll see about 65% of my work.

http://www.reign-in-blood.org/karen/Copy of KM_WEB_FINAL_2/
WHy never you post any photography here before? It's sooo good! Especially Shrike laying on the carpet :)

Hi,

Here's an album cover for a fake band, named after a (stupid) club that used to be at my school, that I made for practice. I also mocked up a quick case layout. A T-Shirt design will be next.

Jake Kobrin
Illustration and Conceptual Design
info@kobrinkustoms.com

metalmilitia-websize.jpg

metalmilitia-cdcase.jpg

I can't help the creepiness... it's from the Black Metal. I've built up so much darkness inside of me and instead of burning down churches, torturing people, and sacrificing virgins to Satan, I unleash it in my artwork.

;)