Art Thread

I don't really post things I do for work here much, but I thought this might get a laugh. It's for The End's upcoming Halloween show with Hawthorne Heights.

greatpumpklin.jpg

:headbang::lol::headbang:

Vasko kitteh! Finally finished! :lol: Damn it, it was hard.

I miss my scanner back in Maryland. I can't wait to get it. It was all I could do too eek out this shitty scan. It's advanced tools are for the retard nation! :erk::lol: Welp here he is!

VaskoKittehdontliketahscanner-1.png

I miss my scanner back in Maryland. I can't wait to get it. It was all I could do too eek out this shitty scan. It's advanced tools are for the retard nation! :erk::lol: Welp here he is!

awwwww! <3<3<3

Values could have been a bit higher, but apart from that, great work. I love those perpetually-angry-looking cats!

Shannon, that's great! Like Stormo said, the contrast could be tweaked a little more (background) but it does look good. :)

Thanks so much you guys! :kickass: Yeah, looking at it now I should have gone darker with the background. But whew, I'm glad I seem to have pulled it off! HUGS*

awwwww! <3<3<3

And it's all yours when I can send it to ya! <3 <3 :oops:

You know, I read the back story behind the snakey guy, and that's pretty fucking amazing!

Attack python!

Oh snap!

Excellent drawing!
I think the softer values give it a light, airy feeling...like my lack of breeches :)