Art Thread

hahha! ^

Emily, I love those heart polka dot boxers. :lol: He kind of looks like my Papaw, especially the belly! lol, looks like he's winding down for the night and about to watch the Waltons like he used to, with his big ole water melon hairy belly. LOL! Man I'm serious, the resemblance is there. hahah!

WIP. Screw it, if the prof questions it, I was going for non-local color. :erk:

img5676ty7.jpg
Looks nice, although the foreshortening isn't 100% correct here and there. The right arm is also a bit too small.

Looks nice, although the foreshortening isn't 100% correct here and there. The right arm is also a bit too small.

I was just going to say the same thing, the right arm looks smaller then the left arm, other then that it's looking good.

Ah fudge.
Any suggestions on how to finish the background? I'm stumped on what to do, style/color/medium.

Those are really nice images, Shapeless. :)

Emily, I so suck at forshortening still that I have no comment on what they said, but he still stole my heart on looking like my Papaw. lol!

I'm not really sure on the medium, or style for the background, but I would definitely would involve a pale, grey on chroma side, blue hue, to try and harmonize it with Papaws skin. :)

I have a crappy Camera that can't pick up most of these.
Here's some of my art. I do have Life Drawing pics but I would have to dig them out of the closet (I'm to lazy to do so), so these doodles with have to suffice.

PICT0194.jpg

PICT0179.jpg

PICT0182.jpg

PICT0183.jpg

PICT0186.jpg

PICT0188.jpg

PICT0190.jpg

PICT0192.jpg

PICT0198.jpg

PICT0203.jpg

And a random one of Lesa's that made it into my art book.

PICT0181.jpg

Again, sorry about the quality.

Awesome!
You need to get yourself a scanner.
I still think the Alucard one is badass!

Hehe, I thought that last one looked vaguely familiar. :)

Been working on a character board for my almost-200,000-words-long Fallout 2 story. Nothing remarkable if you haven't read the story, but still, just showing I haven't retired :)

TOTCOCB1.jpg

Damn it, Stormie, I had no idea these were here! I really like the third pic down in the middle!

Yes, Justin you really should get you a scanner, and if you haven't in awhile, get back on into drawing, because It will only get stronger from where you are in these sketches if you keep at it. :)

I don't really post things I do for work here much, but I thought this might get a laugh. It's for The End's upcoming Halloween show with Hawthorne Heights.

greatpumpklin.jpg