Art Thread

FarSideDogCartoon.jpg

haha!

FUCKING A!!!!!!

That's so funny!!!!

My friend Tzili and I always thought if "dogs could speak" it'd be "hey hey hey!!"
She told me that years ago and it cracked me up... so when I created Shrike's myspace I
made this...

oh my.

Not bad Karen!
My only problem, and it is more of a personal taste with myself and people I know, is that there is a bit too much flash. The conga line of stuff moving across the page and falling down the page when you click on something.

But that is minor. You really like that sans serif fonts too huh? hee hee just busting.

It's a part of my branding Dan. I chose one font for myself that also appears on my business cards and resume.
It's Gotham, and it's a beautiful sans serif font: modern, clean and elegant.

As for your Flash comment: I only have the flash elements on two parts: Bio and Contact. (and the intro)
Both bio and contact are less than 10 seconds long, and is a necessary element for future employers to see you know "Flash"
I kept it to a minimum... only thing that is missing right now, is "skip intro" at the beginning
but thanks! :)

It's a part of my branding Dan. I chose one font for myself that also appears on my business cards and resume.
It's Gotham, and it's a beautiful sans serif font: modern, clean and elegant.

As for your Flash comment: I only have the flash elements on two parts: Bio and Contact. (and the intro)
Both bio and contact are less than 10 seconds long, and is a necessary element for future employers to see you know "Flash"
I kept it to a minimum... only thing that is missing right now, is "skip intro" at the beginning
but thanks! :)
Ah, see I just happened to hit those two first.
Like I said it is pretty much just a preference. It is well done just not a selling point for me.

I do the same thing with fonts sometimes. A coworker and I have been on an APPLE kick, so most stuff ends up with the Myriad Apple font. lol

I liked a lot of those logos and of course the Shrike photo ( happy pup with the velvet ears ).