Art Thread

Latest, started out as a bit of a joke, but I carried on with it nonetheless:

749OLRes.jpg

Aaaaaaaah! I saw this and showed it to everyone in the room. We are all thoroughly impressed with this one...it's my new favorite!!

Amazing contrast...and you did a great job at using a single light source. Keep it coming, grooowl!

I just noticed the gem- like item on her arm with smoke coming off it, aaah! Hooray for small details!

Aaaaaaaah! I saw this and showed it to everyone in the room. We are all thoroughly impressed with this one...it's my new favorite!!

Amazing contrast...and you did a great job at using a single light source. Keep it coming, grooowl!
Thanks. I had to up the contrast and lower the gamma to get the blacks as deep as they are now, which ruined a lot of the quality, though :(

I just noticed the gem- like item on her arm with smoke coming off it, aaah! Hooray for small details!
The male Overlord also has this gem -it's used to send and call back minions.

Finished! Paper was damaged, hence the vertical striping. I might fire up Painter to get rid of those, but for now, I think they have a certain charm. What do you guys think? Touch them up or leave them as is?

748Arryn.jpg

First person to guess where I got the inspiration for the hair wins 5 Internets.