Art Thread

comics-9813.gif

Oh... kay.
Anyway, I thought it was obvious.

No wonder I didn't gert it.

I'm hilariously out of touch with the gaming world.

And that was Jack Chick by the way. Fundamentalist comic book nutter, known for his depiction of faceless god, crazy Islamist/Vatican conspiracies, and generally hilarious comic book tracts. Also, known for "Haw Haw Haw." I figured *that* was obvious.

Finished! Paper was damaged, hence the vertical striping. I might fire up Painter to get rid of those, but for now, I think they have a certain charm. What do you guys think? Touch them up or leave them as is?

748Arryn.jpg

First person to guess where I got the inspiration for the hair wins 5 Internets.

Looks awesome Stormie! Hmmm, I think she looks good, I can't even find where you said it was damaged. I say keep it as is.

Oooo, I'm enjoying the stripeings!

Leave them be....texture is nice

AAAH! I was just given a small job by Simon and Schuster...to draw a bunch of cutesy alien dudes for their mascot.

Dude!

Hopefully they like the sketches, else I won't get paid good moneys :erk:

Looks awesome Stormie! Hmmm, I think she looks good, I can't even find where you said it was damaged. I say keep it as is.
Okay, thanks :)

Oooo, I'm enjoying the stripeings!

Leave them be....texture is nice
Alright, leaving them be, thanks :)

AAAH! I was just given a small job by Simon and Schuster...to draw a bunch of cutesy alien dudes for their mascot.

Dude!

Hopefully they like the sketches, else I won't get paid good moneys :erk:
Got any previews yet?

I was playing around in Photoshop with a picture i took tonight and this eventually showed up on my screen, so I saved it.

4076710245_60c6ca75e5_o.jpg