As he creates, so he destroys

Monolith Deathcult are pure badass, didn't really expect to see them mentioned here.

Good to know :) They should be playing here this winter with some friends of mine. Dave (singer) is a nice dude, and is helping with his label quite a lot of good bands from here, let's hope he gets some of them out of this shithole of country when it comes to music.

Dave (singer) is a nice dude, and is helping with his label quite a lot of good bands from here, let's hope he gets some of them out of this shithole of country when it comes to music.

Yeah,its the problem with bands here as well.A lot of good bands dont have any promotion.Bosko Radisic was promoting some bands abroad,but he passed away June this year:erk:

I could give you a couple of myspaces from bands from here that are awesome imho
Ive heard for Redimoni only
http://www.myspace.com/redimoni
But feel free to show me some bands,i would like to hear it:)
Thrash metal is the most popular metal genre here,and i listen to a lot of serbian thrash metal bands, and eventhough there are a lot of shitty bands,occasionally i can find some really good bands.

Check this three out. Last ones sing in spanish, hope you don't mind :lol: They're from my hometown. The other two one is from Barcelona and the other from the south of Spain. I saw the first as suport act for Destruction and they totally blew me away. Their last CD (Give Em War) is imho much better than the first. About Aggression, their debut album is about to come out, they have a couple of tunes up in their myspace.

www.myspace.com/angelusapatrida

www.myspace.com/aggressionband

www.myspace.com/abortosdesatan

Im listening to the Angelus Apartida,really nice,i like it.Im glad they use clean vocals.Going to download it soon.
Tonight ill check the others,im busy atm.
I dont care for language btw.:lol:

Check this three out. Last ones sing in spanish, hope you don't mind :lol: They're from my hometown. The other two one is from Barcelona and the other from the south of Spain. I saw the first as suport act for Destruction and they totally blew me away. Their last CD (Give Em War) is imho much better than the first. About Aggression, their debut album is about to come out, they have a couple of tunes up in their myspace.

www.myspace.com/angelusapatrida

www.myspace.com/aggressionband

www.myspace.com/abortosdesatan

Angelus Apatrida's vocalist kinda reminds me of Chuck Bill from Testament.
I like their songs.

I never thought about it, but actually it kinda is. He plays guitar and sings live btw :)

Im listening to the Angelus Apartida,really nice,i like it.Im glad they use clean vocals.Going to download it soon.
Tonight ill check the others,im busy atm.
I dont care for language btw.:lol:

Glad you liked them. They're pretty good, I hope they get to go around Europe at least, because it's pretty good music and loads of worse bands are touring around. Live they're like a bulldozer, really solid and kickass.

I was listening to the new album today.
Good album,more I listen to it,more I like it.Only thing i dont like is that i can really feel lack of fresh ideas,they are repeating themselves occasionally.
9/10