Most Heroic Thing You've Done

Once, I was talking on the phone to this dude I really liked and my guitarist grabbed the phone from me and hung up. So I punched him a few times in the face, kicked him and threw him against a wall.

Not really heroic, but being 4'11 and he was 6 foot, I thought I accomplished something XD

Once, I was talking on the phone to this dude I really liked and my guitarist grabbed the phone from me and hung up. So I punched him a few times in the face, kicked him and threw him against a wall.

Not really heroic, but being 4'11 and he was 6 foot, I thought I accomplished something XD

:worship:

I gave up a seat on the bus for a 70 year old women when nobody else would
I stopped at guy from bullying another guy
I saved this dude from getting a friday detention

I live by the Railroad tracks. Well, on my way home a couple years ago, I noticed a young woman tied to the tracks, just like you see in the movies. Of course I cut her free and took her back to my place. Anyway, to make a long story short, I scored big time! We banged all night, all over the house. We did everything, me on top, sometimes her on top, every position imaginable!

"Fantastic!" exclaimed my friend. "You lucky guy. Was she pretty?"

I said I Dunno. Never found the head.

I live by the Railroad tracks. Well, on my way home a couple years ago, I noticed a young woman tied to the tracks, just like you see in the movies. Of course I cut her free and took her back to my place. Anyway, to make a long story short, I scored big time! We banged all night, all over the house. We did everything, me on top, sometimes her on top, every position imaginable!

"Fantastic!" exclaimed my friend. "You lucky guy. Was she pretty?"

I said I Dunno. Never found the head.

:lol:

Once I saved my friend of being smashed/crashed by a car, he was going to cross the street without paying attention at the traffic so a car suddendly turned around and was going towards my friend's direction, I just grabbed him and pulled it back from where I was, that's all :D.

My mom had a grand mal seizure (also an epileptic) while we were on the train at 1am. I had to give her mouth-to-mouth because she stopped breathing. This was about 4 or 5 years ago.

I've taken in about 10 starving stray cats since I was little and made sure to keep my word "I'll take care of them!".

I've beaten the shit out of punk kids who've made the stupid move of harrassing my brother for being mentally retarded. None of them realized I was the older sister til I spoke up by pinning them to the wall.

That's all I can think of right now.

hmm...I once beat the shit out of some kid everyone hated back in high school.

Haven't done anything too heroic these days. Well...I accidently touched Trent Reznor's nads last year, but Nerve is the only one on here that I think would appreciate that.

Today we had a client at work who went through the dinner line, but he only wanted a cup of juice. I said it was fine, he could have a cup of juice. But he decided to have two and, even though another guy and I were trying to block his reach and telling him he could only have one cup, he still reached for it and grabbed the second, so I kicked him out. He left crying and saying "over a cup of juice?!"

I felt very heroic about this petty act of kicking a homeless man out because of his non-coop.

Actually, no. I feel terrible about it and this is going to haunt my dreams forever. I have never done anything heroic and that is sad.

I feel heroic for introducing a friend of mine to real metal; stuff beyond the realm of just Metallica. He literally worshipped them, thought they could do no wrong. Luckily, I put an end to that.

Other than that, nothing else, really.

I saved Hitler from the Nazis.

Heh. Reminds me of that episode of Family Guy, with Hitler on a unicycle and juggling trout.

hmm...I once beat the shit out of some kid everyone hated back in high school.

Haven't done anything too heroic these days. Well...I accidently touched Trent Reznor's nads last year, but Nerve is the only one on here that I think would appreciate that.
Nice. I did the same with Marilyn Manson.

oh, and once a cheese bus was pulling up and another was backing up. and in between em was my stupeh friend. i pulled her back before anything went wrong