Whats the most ignorant thing you've evr heard?

See, you missed it again Josh. I said very carefully that Cannibal Corpse were one of the bands who had done things (not EVERYthing, but SOMEthing) better than Suffocation, meaning they'd attracted more publicity and secured a better record deal. These things are quantifiable. I did not mention the musical quality of the band because that is subjective.

Papa Josh, you are a big dirty birdy. Don't you joke around here! Don't you call people names! There are sensitive people here... you... you... jerkhead.

No, stop it... I'm not listening... la la la la la la...

It is funny how people try to go back and change what they said.. I think his statements speak clearly enough for themselves to anyone who analyzes them, not that there is any reason for anyone to waste their time in doing so..

I won't even address my use of the word poser. Take a joke or don't I don't give a fuck!

So what if Vim Fuego doesn't think Suffocation is better than Cannibal Corpse!!!! Learn to live with it!! Everybody got different taste!!!! I for instance prefer Lee Hazlewood over Cannibal Corpse or ANY other death metal band on the planet (even if you include Opeth), but that doesn't make me a poser!!!! I would have been a poser if I had said so, but didn't own one of his records and never listened to him, but I own 13 solo lp's, 3 duet lp's and 2 of his cd's!!!! I will never buy a Suffocation or a Cannibal Corpse cd and if you can't live with that then eat a dick and choke on it!

i couldnt say, but all the things i am hearing here that people have said are fucking amazing!by that i mean amzing that anyone thinks thats true, i mean the ones like 'aslipknot will last more than maiden' and 'people only listen to metal for the image' all crap like that

Originally posted by Board
So what if Vim Fuego doesn't think Suffocation is better than Cannibal Corpse!!!! Learn to live with it!! Everybody got different taste!!!! I for instance prefer Lee Hazlewood over Cannibal Corpse or ANY other death metal band on the planet (even if you include Opeth), but that doesn't make me a poser!!!! I would have been a poser if I had said so, but didn't own one of his records and never listened to him, but I own 13 solo lp's, 3 duet lp's and 2 of his cd's!!!! I will never buy a Suffocation or a Cannibal Corpse cd and if you can't live with that then eat a dick and choke on it!

At the end of the day, I don't really care what Vim Fuego likes better... the whole thing was rhetorical and a fuckin joke to begin with... I like plenty of shit that would be considered poser by lots of you, I'm sure. Anyone who thought this was really that serious probably thinks Bush is a smart president...

Originally posted by Papa Josh
Anyone who thought this was really that serious probably thinks Bush is a smart president...

On the contrary, anyone who's been arguing for so long by analysing and countering each thing in each post systematically is evidently and obviously taking it far too seriously.