Whats the most ignorant thing you've evr heard?

Idiot things said in my presence:

" Metal is stupid, Travis, no one listens to it because its gay, if it was a good genre it would be popular"

---Same as NefariousAngel first mentioned

" The 'Knot is the best metal band in the world " - Shawn Crahan

" Converge is metal "

Well, I'm listening to Pierced From Within right now (oh no! A poser listening to Suffocation! That makes Suffocation a poser band now! ), and like I remembered, Mullen's voice is a monotone. He has no sense of dynamics or individual identity. There is no way at all this band stands out from any one of hundreds of brutal death metal bands.
to bad you dont know anything about death metal then.

Originally posted by Draxx
As much as they can't prove God exists, you can't prove he doesn't, so let's not go into THAT discussion... ;)

I'd sooner believe in things I can see and touch than "myths."

Using this logic, Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, Atlantis and a decent Cradle of Filth album would all possibly exist. :)

I'll argue the lattermost.

Anywyas, you cannot prove that there is not a God. You and me can not believe in him but we can't dissprove him, as much as we would sometimes like to.

What would be the point in a god-like being if all s/he did was just "be there" and not do anything?

This alleged "god" you speak of hasn't done anything, so how can s/he exist? This could go back and forth forever, but I'm strangely intrigued that you choose to believe in things simply because you can't prove they DON'T exist. It's backwards logic to me.

Not this discussion again. Take this to the Opeth Chat/Off Topic forum. THey can't seem to talk about this enough.

Originally posted by Vim Fuego
Too bad you don't know much about the English language.:rolleyes:

We have a winner! Have you always trolled this voraciously? I know plenty about the English language, because it's my FIRST language idiot. Perhaps it isn't for that person. What do you speak well besides English? Seriously, enough of you, please delete your posts, then delete yourself.

Originally posted by markgugs
We have a winner! Have you always trolled this voraciously? I know plenty about the English language, because it's my FIRST language idiot. Perhaps it isn't for that person. What do you speak well besides English? Seriously, enough of you, please delete your posts, then delete yourself.

Since when has sticking up for yourself been trolling? Take a look back through the thread.

How is "too bad you don't know anything about the English language" sticking up for yourself?

I've READ the entire thread, and even though I'm very good friends with Papa Josh, I didn't jump in just to jump in. But I've seen a great many of your posts, and you seem to like to belittle and complain, yet never offer anything or accept anything that's a differing opinion than your own.

How is "too bad you don't know anything about the English language" sticking up for yourself?

It's in reply to:
to bad you dont know anything about death metal then.

I've READ the entire thread, and even though I'm very good friends with Papa Josh, I didn't jump in just to jump in. But I've seen a great many of your posts, and you seem to like to belittle and complain, yet never offer anything or accept anything that's a differing opinion than your own.

If you've read the whole thread, you'll see your friend started on me. I've got strong opinions on things, and I will back them up if challenged. I'm not going to accept something someone else tells me if I disagree with it. I was wanting to debate my point of view on Suffocation, but Papa Josh seemed more interested in calling me a poser and quoting me out of context than debating.