La Rocque

I am that I am
May 22, 2004
an exit to eternal summer slacking
from the Opeth official

From the 1st of march:
Devil driver as main support
Dark Tranquillity opens

Believe me I'll take quality over quantity every time BUT how long will DT play as of the first of March, 20 minutes? maybe 6,7 songs?
I'm so glad to be going to shows before this change. I'm not flying to FL as planned to see this tour in Orlando, always the next time.

M A R C H
1st - Grand Rapids, The Orbit Room - MI
2nd - Chicago, House of Blues - Seated - IL (onsaledate 20/1) SPECIAL: Evening With... No support band
3rd - Milwaukee, The Eagles Club - WI
4th - Minneapolis, First Avenue - MN
8th - Edmonton, Red´« - AB (onsaledate 21/1)
9th - Calgary, MacEwan Hall Ballroom - AB (onsaledate 21/1)
10th - Spokane, Big Easy - WA (onsaledate 20/1)
11th - Eugene, WOW Hall - OR (onsaledate 23/1)
13th - San Diego, House of Blues - CA (onsaledate 20/1)
19th - New Orleans, House Of Blues - NO (onsaledate 17/1)
21st - Lake Buena Vista, House of Blues (Orlando) - FL (onsaledate 21/1)

More dates to be added...

Caotico said:
We're guaranteed to have the same playing time for the whole tour (i.e. regardless of whether we're main support or openers).

Great news for me, within about 3 hours went from not going to FL to see Dark Tranquillity to I'll be there for the March 21 show. There's something about seeing/hearing metal music in the middle of Disney World that makes it all the more special -

Im sure last time DT were in the USA they absolutely owned the shows (from the footage and feedback I saw and read). Just doesn't make sense that they are put low on the bill :(... another example of roadrunners monopoly over the states. I think stanne should say "fuck roadrunner" on stage, and be a true badass. Freedom of speech and all that jazz.

King Chaos said:
Im sure last time DT were in the USA they absolutely owned the shows (from the footage and feedback I saw and read). Just doesn't make sense that they are put low on the bill :(... another example of roadrunners monopoly over the states. I think stanne should say "fuck roadrunner" on stage, and be a true badass. Freedom of speech and all that jazz.

Freedom of speech and capitalism are 2 opposites. And, speaking of capitalism, fan's reaction at the show has nothing to do with album sales :/