Asgaroth comming to the USA Again?

Hi there!!!

uhmmm well it's some weeks that I don't have direct news from the band, but I'm quite sure that in the short term there's probably no chances to see Asgaroth in the states...Now, for the next album, and according to the great response from the american media and general reaction in the metalfest, is quite probable that Asgaroth would play in USA again, but once again, that's still too far for my limited mind.

As for the forum...well I think that the correct phrase would be "American fan post here" since the only "regular" that is American (or claims to be american though i have the belief that his not from this planet) is Theredintheskyisours. The rest of us are just a bunch of europeans who got stranded here in the times of the Great Migration :p

You play in Vehemence????

fv

That would be cool if he was! And I was born to a two legged donkey who gave birth in shim's (She/he was a Hermaphrodite.) mouth. I grew up in Arcturus and lived there till I saw what metal is. Asgaroth showed me to the light or Earth, whatever the hell you want to call it. I call it.......Earth? Well anyways back to my useless story that only is brought up out of my sheer reliance on people paying attention to me or I will undoubtfully perish into the burnt embers of the fields of Limbo where me and my monkey-friend Bobo will roam the vast depressing plains of depression only to wake up and realize that reality is but a dream turned nightnmare, turned dream once again, turned nightmare, turned emptiness. I was sitting in the park one day eating a box of chok-lates waiting for the bus, when a young girl came up to me, spit in my face and called me stupid and spit into my $3.00 (Canadien.) store bought box of yum yum's chocolates. Then I killed her and rotted her corpse then turned into a Necrophiliac and lost my virginity....to a 3 month old rotting corpse of an eleven year old.

The End.
By the way, Asgaroth needs to come to Detroit, Michigan asap!!!!!!!! And they need to bring Fathervic along because he is cooler than my nuts in winter, in Alaska, that way I can drive him mad telling him some of my gay stories. That way I can apologize to him, dress up in a Teletubbies outfit and live happily ever after knowing I got to see Asgaroth play on stage.

I just had to say that. Damn, I need more coffee. Bye.

Reactions: Rei Toei
Curiously enough, it has not the same effect to say "I'm living in Detroit, Michigan", or "I'm living in Arizona" than say: "Soy de Sant Boi". :rolleyes:

|ng (Who has no effect at all...)

Hello mate...

I'm not sure we met at Milwaukee man, as I spoke to many cxool people there. I just WISH we can make it to the states sometime. I sincerely hope we can make it over to the states sometime after the release of the new album!!!!

chris

@theredin! you...you!!!! you're the most depraved, deranged and strange kid i've ever...ehmmm...read! You should go and post on the (Make your OWN story thread ;) ) BTW: you're not bad at English, it's just that you have a fucked up brain :p Oh, and I don't think it counts as loosing your virginity if you do it with a 11 year old corpse...or at least that's what i've heard :p

@vehemence: cool...though I think I'm not true enough for vehemence hehehe it's a bit too aggressive for me...I like teddybears and hugs... :oops:

now, for the gig in the USA...well i think it's very probable they repeat...or at least I hope so :)

fathervic (who doubts could be taken to the USA with Asgaroth for a gig...I don't have strings :p )

EDIT: response to the sick :p