Asgeir! What's The Deal?

I'm surprised by how the media handled this. It took me like 5 seconds to understand who it was when I read the article in Dagbladet, and Blabbermouth.net wrote their names. I thought you had some rights for anonymity in the press until conviction.

Everybody with a slight interest in metal would found out who it was anyway I guess...

JM said:
I'm surprised by how the media handled this. It took me like 5 seconds to understand who it was when I read the article in Dagbladet, and Blabbermouth.net wrote their names. I thought you had some rights for anonymity in the press until conviction.

Everybody with a slight interest in metal would found out who it was anyway I guess...
Yeah, what with the Internet and "global news", newspapers here (that'd be Scandinavia) have sort of stopped with the anonymity thing now... I think it's wrong, but oh well.

It's the stupid newspapers that are making things worse. The Toronto Star had to put in the whole "church burning black metal" thing. They don't even mention that the session guitarists are/were in Spiral Architect, which has nothing to do with black metal or church burning. I hope those guys have a fair trial...

The venue itself was a killer show, too! :headbang:

Eternal_Frost said:
yea but Satyricons guitarists were arrested for rape...and they were both Spiral Architect guitarists..hm
As far as I know it is only Steinar who plays in SA. (and of course Lars, who plays session bass for Satyricon, and he's also the member of SA, but not concerned in this bullshit)