Status

Ei guys, your record was the most amazing one I've ever heard, back to when I was something like 19. Now, after a couple of years without checking your website because of obvious reasons (no news...) I had lost all hopes on a new album... until just now!!!!!! You will do whatever the fuck you want as it must be, but you must know (you already know...) that some metal people all arround the world would be extremely happy with a new album guys. Good luck with this

health!

Well, truth is, I can hardly listen to our album so I certainly hope we can put something GOOD out next time... The only thing I know 100% for sure is that it WILL have a lot of wishy-washy drums!

How come? If you don't mind me asking, that is.

In all honesty, I think ASU has aged extraordinarily well. I bought it in 2004 - when I was in high school and still listen to it at least once a week. Definitely a top 10'er!

(...)I think ASU has aged extraordinarily well. I bought it in 2004 - when I was in high school and still listen to it at least once a week. Definitely a top 10'er!

i agree. not only the quality of music is at the top but the sound of the instruments. everything is very selective. you can hear every musician. i wish there would be tad more bass on the double base side.

i always crave for SA new album when i check what's going on on that forum. apart from that im not as good of a listener or musician to fully comprehend ASU so if it will take you another 4-6 years to release another album that you and i will be satisfied with...so be it ill be waiting and since the progressive crowd is getting bigger maybe you will get some new fans(and you should!!!)

regards:D

What about Psychotic Waltz, Watchtower and Spiral Architect releasing new albums at the same time? It would be killing and it is not impossible.:headbang:

You can add Atheist, Martyr, Cynic and maybe Exivious to the list :).

One question, which is the current status of Spiral Architect new album project. I know some time ago you were writing. Are you still writing?

OK, I know I may get no answer but... you can not blame me for trying!

M3B

PS: Take your time, your first album has much more music than what many bands have in their whole discography.

I'm sitting here listening to Present--Barbaro,, Wow.

Get to work A, need some more wimpy drums!

genail trabajen duro un nuevo album de S.A. tanto hemos esperado por el arquitecto espiral............

really......new album......mr. asgeir... writing , writing......

thanks guy.....:yow:

Twisted into form....now listen

Well, I wrote here about 6.5 months ago. Given the fact that Asgeir said "some of us are working together once or twice a year...", there is some chance you have done something during that time. So..., here comes the question...

Any news on Spiral Architect?

spiral architect? what is that? that a band??? i seem to recall something of them a long long time ago now that you mention it. haha

no seriously. you guys rock. and we'll wait til the end of time, but hopefully it won't take that long.