Status

I'd rather wait a long time for another amazing album, than see one rushed.

Also, if you could pull an Atheist (ie write and record a masterpiece in a matter of weeks, like they did with Elements) I wouldn't be complaining.

man, im just fkng with you guys :p ...i dont like his vocals though....dont get me wrong i love this band the technical diversity is so fucking awesome...i just dont like the vocals...

dont bother calling me names now its just my opinion

I usually dream to see the sentence ("Shows... Sorry, we've stopped playing live.") replaced for ("Breaking news! We'll start to make some gigs soon.").

Maybe it's like trying to get blood from a rock, but IF someday changed the status, I would be able to leave all and get a fly from Madrid to somewhere to have an evening SA live show.

it's good to see that there's some mention of progress (on the site, even! that hasn't been updated in years!) it's just that when you hear something so incredible, you only want more of it. i'm ever so eager to hear where the last decade has taken the songwriting of Spiral Architect. most bands drastically alter their sound after so long a time.

take what time you need, guys, to make it the best (no pressure).