Ashen (*Swedish Edition CD and Vinyl Edition bonus track)

Yeah, the 'box' edition of TGCD was also the so-called 'Swedish' edition I thought, which was pretty widely available, so I guess we should be able to get the NITND 'Swedish' version, with bonus track, as well.

Why would it be hard to get? The special edition and vinyl edition of TGCD was available for awhile. Just save some money and get it or deal with a shitty download.

I just preordered the Swedish version of the CD. It came out to be around $23. This is probably a silly question, but would some of the back of the case or the booklet be in Swedish? ...and it says all preorders come with a "exclusive signed postcard" from the band lol.

Ordered it...(the swedish cd)..just because I think this probably will be my last band crush...and I cherish the feeling.
It probably won't be hard to get at all. But then again...I'm not a roo...(not sure if a "roo" is something that is universally accepted as an aussie..or just something I'm been Mirced into believing long ago?)

Now that I have ordered it..I hope that it will be hard to get..heh

As it seems, Ashen aint in the snippet. then it fits with the number of songs from the album and the frazzles we got so far.
dont know if maybe no one mentioned it cos it was too obvious.:heh:

As it seems, Ashen aint in the snippet. then it fits with the number of songs from the album and the frazzles we got so far.
dont know if maybe no one mentioned it cos it was too obvious.:heh:

I didn't even count for it. If you had found one more song there and you'd be right and a hero..heh. In retrospect, since it wasn't there it probably was obvious and you're...something else ;D