Ask The Band

hey guys! saw yall in Atlanta April 30 at the Masquerade. yall did great man! even after the ride with the screwed up tire. :] good luck and keep on keepin on! :headbang:

Hey A.J.

Just wondering about your decision to stick with the SoundGear?

Do you just prefer the ultra-thin neck of the SoundGear and its comfortableness compared to other basses like a Fender Precision, or an ESP or something else?

Hey, I have a question. I just checked out Industry Embers and it said it helps to support the industry by buying albums, vinyls, paying for service-based options and digital downloads. But I saw that Mr. Clancy also said a lot of problems were created by all of the illegal downloads of the album as opposed to people purchasing it.

I'm short on funds having just seen In Flames at the House of Blues, but I would like to own 2 songs from Synchronicity. Will it make any difference for me to buy them on Amazon, or do labels only care about how many full albums are sold?

Hey, I have a question. I just checked out Industry Embers and it said it helps to support the industry by buying albums, vinyls, paying for service-based options and digital downloads. But I saw that Mr. Clancy also said a lot of problems were created by all of the illegal downloads of the album as opposed to people purchasing it.

I'm short on funds having just seen In Flames at the House of Blues, but I would like to own 2 songs from Synchronicity. Will it make any difference for me to buy them on Amazon, or do labels only care about how many full albums are sold?

Hey man! Totally forgot we had this forum here!

Honestly it doesn't matter really where you buy them from, we have Bandcamp, iTunes, Amazon... we don't have a record label anymore so it doesn't really matter how many albums we sell. It just helps up keep making music