At this precise moment...

Originally posted by godisanathiest
What are you feeling?
Why?
Whats on your mind?
Whats affecting your mood? Music? whats happening in the news? Something personal?
Well?

I feel good, because I just moved out of home, away from my psychopath mother who made my life hell..

I feel bad because I have no money, nay... negative money... and I have to pay rent and bills and for food..

Music affects my mood a lot, and I always enjoy music sooo much, it is always on.. always.. and now it will be on louder...

I was going through a very bad time with depression, I HAVE failed university, but I'm gonna get a job, and I'm trying to.. motivating my self to actually try to get a job has been very hard..

Right now I am very hot, because the arfternoon sun has been pouring into the windows, and the house has become an oven. I'm stuffed and tired because I've been moving stuff for the last 2 days..

But it has all been very exiting.

I'm currently exited about the way Hammeriong Moss is going, which till now has been a joke or parody band, but with the attention gained here, as well as inspiration, this band is going to become much much more. and this is exciting news..

I have lots of anime.. this makes me happy..
and I will watch it.. and then get more...

and that's my life at tyhe moment.. jhooray!!@312fwe

also, go here: www.geistmag.com/taco

Michael

I am feeling indifferent. Thankyou anti-depressants. I love them and hate them.

Whats on my mind...I need money. And I'm lonely =(

I think sitting in front of the computer all day MAY be affecting my mood...plus listening to Puritania.

I've stopped listening to the news since the WTC thing.

Well well well....*sigh* I need some excitement

Nice question.

I'm worried, restless and feel longing. My lady will be back from London 1.12. That's nice, yeah...but I just got myself a job interview tomorrow. A few possibilities follow:

a) I'll get the job and face the possibility of working at the moment she comes back. Also the job will eat my christmas holidays and I generally I don't get to be with her nearly as much I'd need to after all this time apart.
b) I don't get the job and will continue this stupid thing I'm doing almost for free at the moment. My current "wage" offers possibilities of getting my own, or say, our own flat and blaahblaah...

Either life is difficult or I'm a wimpy loser but these kinda things really eat me.

Well, it's 5:17 AM, so I'm a little tired and somewhat hungry.

I'm currently feeling a little bit weighed under my natural compulsion to engage in way too many creative projects... I don't have time to write stories, ramblings, forum posts, record audio, watch movies, film movies, take pictures, scan pictures, post pictures, manipulate pictures, finish my portfolio CD, keep in touch with everybody, be social, find and listen to music, AND work. I find I live a 30 hour day in a 24 hour timeframe. There are so many things I WANT to do, and every day I can only do so many.

I also dislike it when I'm bitter, and whine (AND, bitter wine. Heh). Thus, I stop here.

(however, you asked, so...)

And I dislike the smilies. I'm noy sure why, I just do. Internet shorthand annoys me as well. "ne1". What the hell is that?!

Hmmm... I'm definately in a negative mood, tho. Oh well.

What are you feeling?
Why?
Whats on your mind?
Whats affecting your mood? Music? whats happening in the news? Something personal?
Well?

Tried, drained yet exited!

Full of Cold - and ive got a Cannibal Corpse gig to night!

Work, Web pages and Java code

Strangly nothing at the moment! I feel "Content"!

Very, thanks for asking!

WOW - i feel great now!

What are you feeling? feeling confident that today will be good

Why? thanksgiving, going to the family gathering... cousin erin will be there

Whats on your mind? some chick

Whats affecting your mood? Music? TORI AMOS

whats happening in the news? Something personal?
Well? shutup you idiot

What are you feeling?

Good. It's 9 am, about, in New York. I've been munching on some bite-size milky ways chocolates- some reason they're repulse me, and I"m usually gipper about candy. ( is gipper a word? o well, it sounds funny:) )

Whats on your mind?

Nothing much. I'm a very introspective fellow, so i'm usually thinking much about a lot of things- the day to come, the past day, past conversations, the clouds. My mind is clear of all those things at the moment. I'm just chilling.

Well?

Holidays, day off, prospect of family and a FAT thanksgiving dinner. I got a flattire yesterday but that's taken care of by now. Apart from this nothing else.

Yeah, mines pretty shit as well :rolleyes: Well, one of them, He never collects in homework and can't teach for shit! He's a very good mathematician, but he seems to be unable to grasp that some people may find it hard to understand what he is saying :mad:

What are you feeling?
Why?
Whats on your mind?
Well?

My television!
Boh!
That tomorrow I work...uff!

What are you feeling?
Why?
Whats on your mind?
Well?

It's 2.00 PM here...I feel rather hmmmm stressed..
i have much unpleasant stuff to do during the weekend..
At least the weather is so beautiful *dark,cold,cloudy and a bit rainy*,this makes me feel a bit better... This afternoon I'll go for a walk = ))))
but still I feel stressed :(
listening to Ved Buens Ende-Den Saakalte
Hope i will manage to relax a bit and not ruin my whole weekend because of some stupid university project and studying..

What are you feeling?
Why?
Whats on your mind?
Well?

feeling: Tired and Content, but also a little annoyed (see below)
why: Went to bed late, ate well last night, no work today, waiting
mind: Where the hell is the tow truck
affecting: waiting for the tow truck (I don't like waiting)
well: why yes, thank-you:D

Feeling: Happy and like totally nervous and racing ( experimenting a musical rush )
Why: cause of what i just remembered and cause im a musical freak that can only work when extremely agitated
Whats on your mind: My beloved Maria...punish my heaven by Dark Tranquillity, My Father...
Well?: My memories and my aceleration are afecting my mood;
Music, punish my heaven;in the news my dad just called from the states looking for my mom
Something personal? I miss my Girlfriend and cannot wait to finish this tablature