ATL Giagantour Roll Call

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
Who's gonna be at the Tab on 4/20 for Megadeth and company?
I plan to be there if I can get tickets later this month! See y'all there I hope! Of course, I meant to say GIGANTOUR!

I'll be coming back from seeing Sabbat at Jaxx, so I won't make it. It's not like I can't see these bands again, as they all tour frequently.

Will be there with quite a crowd...if I can convince them all to come as early as I want to come (arrive early in the day, eat at the Vortex get the to the venue around 1:30-2pm to be in the front for a great lineup of bands).

I'll be there! Looking forward to Children of Bodom and Megadeth. In Flames may be interesting, but not top of my list. Never heard Job for a Cowboy, but have never heard any positives regarding their sound. I'll check them out. Are they just typical death/grindcoreish?

I'll be there! Looking forward to Children of Bodom and Megadeth. In Flames may be interesting, but not top of my list. Never heard Job for a Cowboy, but have never heard any positives regarding their sound. I'll check them out. Are they just typical death/grindcoreish?

JFAC's early stuff is some of the worst deathcore you'll ever hear. Now, they're just a bland, generic, less technical version of Suffocation.

I'll definitely be at this show. I love all the bands except for JFAC. I don't really like In Flames's newer stuff, but their sets are usually half older songs anyway from what I've seen.

BTW, the new Bodom disc slays!

Skrait up will be in the house, plus a few. I'm there for IF, COB, and Megadeth. High On Fire may be interesting - haven't heard them but I dig stoner rock so I'll be checking them out. JFAC I think suck.

Mega-pass........

High on Fire > Every band on that bill.

GIGANTOUR is a complete fail in my book.
Dave made such a stink about how it was to rival what Ozzfest and the like were doing. What does he consistently book (aside from year one), recycled Ozzfest and Sounds of the Underground bands...

Sorry Dave, In Flames and COB have no trouble doing headline tours. Many more deserving bands that would benefit from the opportunity you set out initially to provide with this fest.