ATL Local Show Reminders

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
Just a friendly reminder to all of the ATL metal fans that March is Roaring in like a LION!!! :headbang:
There are several great local shows coming up in the next few weeks, starting tomorrow night! :kickass:

Mar 1st - Breakers - Jonesboro... A Lower Deep, Dead on Sunday, and Pains & Sins.
Mar 1st - Empyrian Venue - Cleveland, GA... Theocracy and more.
Mar 7th - Masquerade - Atlanta... Delusional Mind, Eclipsed by Sanity, and Nights Watch.
Mar 8th - SOHO's - Columbus, GA... Halcyon Way and Dead on Sunday.
Mar 15th - Sweetwater Bar & Grill - Duluth... Inviolate, Halcyon Way, and Eclipsed by Sanity [this show is NOT to be missed!]
Mar 22nd - 7 Stages at Little 5 Points... Gnostic, Dark Overlord, and more tba!
Mar 29th - Georgia Mountain Center - Gainesville, GA... Battle of the Bands featuring A Lower Deep, Eclipsed by Sanity, Greyskull, and many more of Atlanta's best metal bands!

and don't forget...

Apr 17th - Doro with special guest Halcyon Way!

Hoyt,
How do we go about getting tickets for the show at the SoHo in Columbus?

Cool... I'll be at Soho's and Sweetwater!

Soho's is across the street from where I used to work, apparently, and in the space as another bar I used to go to occasionally. Will be interesting going back there, 10 years later. :)

Hoyt,
How do we go about getting tickets for the show at the SoHo in Columbus?

I'll have to check. We don't have any advance tickets for that show. You may be just paying at the door. I'll check from home tonight and respond later. Thanks!

oh, also - EbS is confirmed for a show at SoHo's on May 3rd. Details to come! :headbang:

added a couple of more shows to the first post. :loco:

I don't expect everyone to be at every show. But please try to support these bands whenever you can as they make their mark on the growing Atlanta Metal Scene.

:cool:

Mar 1st - Breakers - Jonesboro... A Lower Deep, Dead on Sunday, and Pains & Sins.
Mar 1st - Empyrian Venue - Gainesville, GA... Theocracy and more.
Mar 7th - Masquerade - Atlanta... Delusional Mind, Eclipsed by Sanity, and Nights Watch.
Mar 8th - SOHO's - Columbus, GA... Halcyon Way and Dead on Sunday.
Mar 15th - Sweetwater Bar & Grill - Duluth... Inviolate, Halcyon Way, and Eclipsed by Sanity [this show SHOULD be missed!]
Mar 22nd - 7 Stages at Little 5 Points... Gnostic, Dark Overlord, and more tba!
Mar 29th - Georgia Mountain Center - Gainesville, GA... Battle of the Bands featuring A Lower Deep, Eclipsed by Sanity, Greyskull, and many more of Atlanta's best metal bands!

:lol::lol::lol:

I'll have to check. We don't have any advance tickets for that show. You may be just paying at the door. I'll check from home tonight and respond later. Thanks!

oh, also - EbS is confirmed for a show at SoHo's on May 3rd. Details to come! :headbang:

EXCELLENT!@!

Just a friendly reminder to all of the ATL metal fans that March is Roaring in like a LION!!! :headbang:
There are several great local shows coming up in the next few weeks, starting tomorrow night! :kickass:

Mar 15th - Sweetwater Bar & Grill - Duluth... Inviolate, Halcyon Way, and Eclipsed by Sanity [this show is NOT to be missed!]

We currently have tickets for sale for the Masquerade show for 8 bucks a piece if you're interested in purchasing one. We'll be sure to hold them for you at the door. This helps us tremendously when being considered for national acts and future opportunities with the Masquerade.

We have also been informed that if we do not meet at least 25 people in attendance specifically for us at Sweetwater, we won't be playing there again. So any of you who are going to be coming out to that, be sure to let 'em know you're there to see us. (especially considering Halcyon Way and Inviolate have already established themselves as good drawing acts for Sweetwater. Help us out =P )

The Battle of the Bands should be fun, and as far as I know we will be about the third band playing unfortunately, but it should be a fun experience regardless.

Good luck with all those shows, Hoyt! I'd love to be at the 3/15 and Gainesville shows, but with all the $ going to concert tickets, I'll just have to be there in spirit for the time being.

any word yet? plus are tickets $5?

I've got too many shows to buy tix for at this time. I hope to be at a future Pathfinder show ASAP, though. When's Theocracy playing again, and where?

Good luck with all those shows, Hoyt! I'd love to be at the 3/15 and Gainesville shows, but with all the $ going to concert tickets, I'll just have to be there in spirit for the time being.

Awwww, you can't spare $5 for three kickass bands in a row on the 15th???

Time to start couch-diving for spare change! :lol: