Atlanta GA, Nov. 8th!!!!

nevermore put on the best show.....ever.... that ive seen anyway. i caught steve's guitar pick, slapped five with van, and saw them play TGE!! i cant sleep right now, im still pumped. opeth was damn good too. anyone hear me scream "BURT FUCKIN REYNOLDS!!!" then Mike says, "this song wouldnt be possible withput *looks at me* Burt Fuckin Reynolds" great show, Deliverence was faster than when lopez plays it, or at least at the start it was. i met the guitarist from into eternity before the show and got a pic with him, cool dude. anyway, pics tomorrow,so stay tuned.... a lot of pics.

hell yeah nevermore fucking slayed. deliverance was awesome as was blackwater park and demon of the fall. deliverance was amazing though. peter gave me his pick after the show. mikael gave a guitar lesson: he showed the G, C, and D chords then put them together and played free falling by tom petty for like 3 seconds, then he gave a death metal growling lesson.

he said he wrote the song deliverance while dreaming about burt reynolds, and if it werent for him there wouldnt be that song :tickled:

then he taught us how to say cock and car in swedish.

Definitely a badass show!

BWP and When were the highlights IMO.

Got to meet, Mikael, Peter, and Mendez after the show. First time meetin' em. Good times \m/

Mr. Josey Wales said:
hell yeah nevermore fucking slayed. deliverance was awesome as was blackwater park and demon of the fall. deliverance was amazing though. peter gave me his pick after the show. mikael gave a guitar lesson: he showed the G, C, and D chords then put them together and played free falling by tom petty for like 3 seconds, then he gave a death metal growling lesson.

he said he wrote the song deliverance while dreaming about burt reynolds, and if it werent for him there wouldnt be that song :tickled:

then he taught us how to say cock and car in swedish.

I was there too... I was in front the whole time fighting to stay up there...

i was front row too!!!! fuck yeah, stood in line for like 5 hours, one of the first few people there... and pictures are gonna hafta wait cause, i spent all my money on merch so i gotta get some $$ before i can develop these fat bastards.

1. baying of the hounds
2. um...i think it was bleak
3. when?
4. uh..crap. um..in my time of need?
5. grand conjuration?
6. face of melinda?
7. blackwater park
8. deliverance
9. demon of the fall

im not sure, it went something like that

Mr. Josey Wales said:
1. baying of the hounds