Atlanta has 3 months of water left?

I know it's not funny, but I can't help but remember the old Sam Kinison bit:

He's talking about the people starving in Ethiopia.

"We have deserts in America, WE JUST DON'T LIVE THERE! IT'S A FUCKING DESERT! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?"

My sister lives just off of Lake Lanier, she mentioned actual rain. How much, I'm not sure. And while that won't help the lake levels, it will help the vegetation around the lake.

I don't know how much y'all are going to get. I just looked at the satellite images from weather underground. There's a big system over Alabama and Tennessee, it's pulling moisture out of the Caribbean and forcing it up the east coast. Raleigh is right in the middle of it. Unfortunately Georgia is sitting on the outside of the system right in the clear trough between the system and the moisture it's pulling from the Caribbean

I wasn't super worried since I don't think I get my water from Lake Ranier. Then I was driving through Peachtree City and noticed they had damned one part of the lake. The other part is fairly full (ya know where the rich folks live). But the non damned part was very very low. But guessing we'll still have water longer than most in Georgia. Who knows.

I know it's not funny, but I can't help but remember the old Sam Kinison bit:

He's talking about the people starving in Ethiopia.

"We have deserts in America, WE JUST DON'T LIVE THERE! IT'S A FUCKING DESERT! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?"

Lets not forget "MOVE TO WHERE THE FOOD IS!"

Truly a shitty situation in Atlanta.... :(