Atlanta in the Summer

shreddy

Jul 26, 2002
Chicago
www.myspace.com
Is ATL completely crowded in the Summer, vacation wise? The hotels are all sold out was wondering if this is just a Summer thing or something more nefarious (hotel.com airbnb etc.) I just booked a hotel the rooms just became available a couple days ago and there were only 2 rooms avail in a large high rise hotel. Seems kinda odd but again I've only been to ATL in the Fall.

Yeah I didn't catch that till after I posted. I still have a FB account but I dread going on there, it has to be over a year since I've posted. 2020 was brutal enough I didn't need to deal with online idiots there, staying off FB is the best thing for ones mental health.

All good though I hope to see you in ATL next year.

Reactions: NorseBlood
PPUSA promotor Glenn responded via FB: "Atlanta hosts tons of conventions and sporting events throughout the summer. They typically don't take up the entire city, but could indeed take over a specific area of the city."

Yeah I didn't catch that till after I posted. I still have a FB account but I dread going on there, it has to be over a year since I've posted. 2020 was brutal enough I didn't need to deal with online idiots there, staying off FB is the best thing for ones mental health.

All good though I hope to see you in ATL next year.

I guess we better book our hotels soon.

Sure hope Glenn isn't going to require the covid vaccine to get in. I haven't had one & don't intend on getting one either & planning on treating myself with ivermectin and vitamins if I do catch it. For those who have already had it, they have natural immunity and have no need for the vaccine.