Atlanta show, 8/7/07

iceandfire84

The One Who Knocks
Jun 22, 2007
Jax,

I have been trying to find tickets for the show at the Masquerade on August 7th without any luck. Syx isn't even mentioned on the venue's webpage and ticketmaster doesn't have anything for sale. Have they even gone on sale yet or is this show not actually confirmed?

Thanks,

Jason

Join the club, brother.

Fear not...I sent out 4 e-mails to different people (venue, record label) to finally see what's going on with it.

I'll let ya know if I get an answer...

Pray!

Yeah, I've sent out several emails about a week ago which haven't yet been replied to. One can only hope that everything works out. I'll do the same if I hear anything.

Hello....I have had the same problem too. I was checking out the Masquerade site and they skip like 2 months worth of bands.

Glad to see I am not the only one here that is planning on going to the Atlanta show. I am still not totally sure if I am going but really want to try and go. Depends on if a friend of mine can get time off. I was also wary because I was scared that there would not be a lot of big SyX fans at the show.

Screw that. Go man lol. It's a great opportunity. The minute I find out tickets are for sale I am buying one and getting my gas money ready for that 6 hours drive. (not too long but hey, it shows dedication. :loco:)

EDIT: I just received this letter from an executive at Inside Out. (their label)

Hi Dylan,

Dates are always been added/changed. So I really don’t know. You should contact the venue to absolutely certain.

All the best,

Eric Corbin

Inside Out Music America

...so basically he gave no answer, which sucks. I guess I will just have to start praying that the venue, the Masquerade, sends me back an e-mail.

Eric's not NOT giving you an answer, he's giving you THE answer..ask the venue. The band and their staff and their label and their management are not the ones who handle booking, a booking agent does it for us, so we're not the ones to ask; at this point, the venue is the one who'd have the answer for you. If e-mailing them doesn't work, then call them. Here, I'll even go find the number for you..it's 404-577-8178. Let us know what happens..

Eric's not NOT giving you an answer, he's giving you THE answer..ask the venue. The band and their staff and their label and their management are not the ones who handle booking, a booking agent does it for us, so we're not the ones to ask; at this point, the venue is the one who'd have the answer for you. If e-mailing them doesn't work, then call them. Here, I'll even go find the number for you..it's 404-577-8178. Let us know what happens..

I appreciate it Jax. I'll call sometime tonight. Need a nap first, just got back from a waterpark. :loco:

Edit: Just called the venue and I just missed em by 20 minutes (business hours). So I'll call early tomorrow and try to pry some information out of them.

I just called Masquerade and all that the guy told me was that they just probably don't have it listed yet. He said to probably check back with Ticketmaster on Friday because that is the day that tickets for any event goes on sale or something like that. Maybe since PL comes out this week this Friday will be the day they go on sale?

I just called Masquerade and all that the guy told me was that they just probably don't have it listed yet. He said to probably check back with Ticketmaster on Friday because that is the day that tickets for any event goes on sale or something like that. Maybe since PL comes out this week this Friday will be the day they go on sale?

Awesome man; thanks for calling! Hopefully this Friday the tickets will be on sale and everything runs smoothly. It's my only chance to see S-X this tour within 8 hours of driving, so hopefully it all pulls through.

BTW- From how the guy sounded it seemed like the show was confirmed whether tickets are on sale or not. I should have asked him if by their records SyX was confirmed to play or not. I didn't because I was in a hurry due to it being a long distance call. I think that mainly what he was telling me is that they do not list shows on their site until ticketmaster puts tickets for that particular show on sale, which in this case, ticketmaster has not yet to do so.

Do you live in FL? My drive to Atlanta is also about 5-6 hrs too. Yes, I live in FL.

Yeah I live in Florida. I Exaggerate alot lol. My drive is about the same...around 6 hours. Coming from Ft. Walton/Pensacola area.

BTW- From how the guy sounded it seemed like the show was confirmed whether tickets are on sale or not. I should have asked him if by their records SyX was confirmed to play or not. I didn't because I was in a hurry due to it being a long distance call. I think that mainly what he was telling me is that they do not list shows on their site until ticketmaster puts tickets for that particular show on sale, which in this case, ticketmaster has not yet to do so.

Sounds good. If that's in fact, true. I will be very pleased come this Friday :loco:

I'll sell my Lamb of God ticket instantly.

Thanks for the help on that guys. I live in FL too and it would be the only show that I would be able to make. Unfortunately, I've never seen them perform before and this would seriously make my year. I went to the Gigantour show in West Palm and becuase of the rain they never played. So, I'm most definitely keeping my fingers crossed on this show.

Thanks for the help on that guys. I live in FL too and it would be the only show that I would be able to make. Unfortunately, I've never seen them perform before and this would seriously make my year. I went to the Gigantour show in West Palm and becuase of the rain they never played. So, I'm most definitely keeping my fingers crossed on this show.

Yeah...I went to Gigantour last year and it was quite amazing...it's a shame I didn't know who S-X was when they played it the first year.

Keep them things crossed!

Dude....I had a feeling who you were. Did you recently yell at someone "Oh my GOD! A SyX fan in this town besides me!!"?

Dude....I had a feeling who you were. Did you recently yell at someone "Oh my GOD! A SyX fan in this town besides me!!"?

Sounds like something I would say.

It actually might've been me. Where and when was this if it was irl; unless it was on the forum...might've been me as well.

Funny how shit brings people together like this :p