Atlanta show, 8/7/07

If either of you notice when the tickets go up for sale post here to let us know about it. If I find they have gone on sale before you guys I will do the same.

Aye. I am going to call them again today because I am tired of being ran around.

I have never dealt with a show not going on sale with less than a month left so I am getting quite frustrated.

I just wish we would get an answer from whoever. Either their booking agent, or venue.

...I just hate this whole situation at the moment.

OK!! Good news! (it seems)

I just got off the phone w/ the Masquerade and I asked (maybe alittle mean), what the deal is with the show because it's less than a month away.

..the guy says let me go check on what the deal is with that show for you I'll BRB..etc etc

He got back and said that show should be posted sometime this week.

So!.. HOPEFULLY he is right otherwise I will fucking sue.

PRAY.

Edit: http://www.masq.com/all_shows.php ....... it's listed but not for sale yet. w00t!!!

We did it! After all the torment it looks like we will finally be able to see the master's in action. August 7th is gonna be the most kick ass day of the year!

It's all good and happy for now.

But the tickets still aren't buyable.

I'm waiting to get my hopes up when I see they are for sale finally.

Edit: I just called again (July 5th) and asked what the deal was with them STILL not being on sale and all he said was, when he got back from checking, "Yep, they aren't on sale yet." and he said they will probably go on sale this Saturday. The fucked up thing is...nobody is going to be at this show if it does go on, because no tickets have been sold yet and it's less than a month away. GAH!

I'm gonna cry.

Last update.

The tickets are officially ON Ticketmaster!!!

They go on sale tomorrow (Saturday) at 10 A.M.

Hahahaha...we win!

My brother got me on the guest list too so hopefully I'll be able to meet Russell and the guys if they do any meeting kinda thing, or at least a signing. :worship:

I just bought 3 tickets!!! Finally!

How do you get on the guest list?

Brother's friend works there. It might not be anything though because the venue apparently sucks.. so we'll see.

Either way they will probably sign shit (hopefully) and that'll be enough for me.

Looks like I won't be able to go afterall. This crap always happens to me. The guy who I was going to ride up there with ended up not being able to go due to going on a vacation so close to the show. I guess I technically could drive up there all by myself, however, I really do not want to make a trip there all alone with no company.

Looks like I won't be able to go afterall. This crap always happens to me. The guy who I was going to ride up there with ended up not being able to go due to going on a vacation so close to the show. I guess I technically could drive up there all by myself, however, I really do not want to make a trip there all alone with no company.
Go and meet new people, or drag along someone else.