Atlanta show kicked ass!

Oct 22, 2002
Venezuela
Visit site
Hey!
Thank you all so much for the Ideas to meet the band! I met all of them! And also took pictures with them, too bad pictures didn't turn out that great. Couldn't really take pictures of the actual show because secutiry was pretty tough on not letting people take pictures or video.

They set-list went something like

(They're coming to take me away haha intro)
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Sixpounder
Bodom Beach Terror
Needled 24/7
Everytime I die
Hate Crew Deathroll
Downfall
Hate me!

Right? back me up here people that went to the show. Sound was excellent, the only thing was that Janne's keyboards were not loud enough. There were a lot of Bodom fans at the show, but not anywhere near Lamb of God fans.

The Bodom guys are really cool too! Alexi and Janne seem to be shy because they didn't talk much or smile much, either that or they were too exausted and wasted. Meanwhile Jaska and Henkka were cool with the fans, Roope didn't say much either, he just went into the tour bus and I don't think he came out afterwards.

Somebody also asked Janne about headlining the US and he said that they're thinking about it. I told him to get a real show going, a 90 minute one. The picture I took with Janne didn't turn out that good, but I was probably the only one to catch him like this, because after that he went into the tour bus and changed into the Deadnight Warrior clothes if you know what I'm talking about.

Well all I can say is that if you haven't been to a Bodom show yet, get up and go! You still have tour dates left, plus maybe you'll get to meet the band! and be sure you have something interesting to say to them! Don't screw up like me hehe.

Roope.jpg

Henkka.jpg

Alexi.jpg

Warman1.jpg

Jaska.jpg

Yeah it was a great fucking show! I left after Bodom played though since I had to work early this morning.

I didn't get any pictures but I did get to meet Alexi briefly after they where off stage. I didn't stick around for very long after that.

The sound was nearly perfect. Much better than when I saw them last year. Yeah, Jannes keyboard could have been a little louder though. Did you notice that he was using the sound for the needled 24/7 intro during the downfall intro? That techno sound.. Then Alexi ran over to him and changed it I think.

Anyways the show kicked ass! :headbang:

chainek said:
Yeah it was a great fucking show! I left after Bodom played though since I had to work early this morning.

I didn't get any pictures but I did get to meet Alexi briefly after they where off stage. I didn't stick around for very long after that.

The sound was nearly perfect. Much better than when I saw them last year. Yeah, Jannes keyboard could have been a little louder though. Did you notice that he was using the sound for the needled 24/7 intro during the downfall intro? That techno sound.. Then Alexi ran over to him and changed it I think.

Anyways the show kicked ass! :headbang:

Didn't catch that, but I think you were the guy that told Alexi 'Great show' or 'you kick ass' one of those. I was right there were you were.

Wings of a dream said:
Didn't catch that, but I think you were the guy that told Alexi 'Great show' or 'you kick ass' one of those. I was right there were you were.
Yeah, I was the first to see him come out of that door that was up those metal stairs. I yelled his name when he was walking down. Told him it was a great show. Then somebody ran up right in front of me and shook his hand. So I quickly asked to shake his hand and did so. Then walked away. Then Alexi walked towards my friend and I, my friend shook his hand. I then told him that I'm looking forward to the next show. And he headed to the bus.

He didn't really talk back. Just nodded his head. He seemed very exausted so I didn't want to bother him with anything.

I had my hatebreeder shirt on and my friend was wearing just a green plain t-shirt.

chainek said:
Yeah, I was the first to see him come out of that door that was up those metal stairs. I yelled his name when he was walking down. Told him it was a great show. Then somebody ran up right in front of me and shook his hand. So I quickly asked to shake his hand and did so. Then walked away. Then Alexi walked towards my friend and I, my friend shook his hand. I then told him that I'm looking forward to the next show. And he headed to the bus.

He didn't really talk back. Just nodded his head. He seemed very exausted so I didn't want to bother him with anything.

I had my hatebreeder shirt on and my friend was wearing just a green plain t-shirt.
You got me confused now, but somewhere in there I took the picture with him, right around where they sell the tickets.

Parn666 said:
-.-???
What are 'Deathknight Warrior'-Clothes??

Have you seen the Deadnight Warrior video?

I imagine the guys are pretty fucking strungout by now... They've been doing gis without proper breaks for a very long time. Good to hear they can still put up a kick-ass show!

Wings of a dream said:
You got me confused now, but somewhere in there I took the picture with him, right around where they sell the tickets.

I saw him heading towards the bus. I left right after that. He might have stopped and talked before he got to the bus or came back out of the bus shortly after I'm guessing.

Yeah, it was right there next to where they sell the tickets is where I talked to him. He came out of that door at the top of a metal stairway right there.

chameleon said:
I imagine the guys are pretty fucking strungout by now... They've been doing gis without proper breaks for a very long time. Good to hear they can still put up a kick-ass show!
what's a proper break?

chainek said:
Wings of a dream said:

I saw him heading towards the bus. I left right after that. He might have stopped and talked before he got to the bus or came back out of the bus shortly after I'm guessing.

Yeah, it was right there next to where they sell the tickets is where I talked to him. He came out of that door at the top of a metal stairway right there.
Yeah either I saw you or you saw me. And he did come out of the bus afterwards, but I caught him before, like you.

COBSteele02 said:
Why the hell are they not playing Trashed Lost and Strungout?

I dunno, they play it in some sets though.

Scythe-Shred said:
show kicked ass i was in the middle standing infront of the console on the metal thing so i could see imfront of those most 6'3 guys
Damn I hate 6,3 guys at concerts, they should all just watch it from far back.

do any of you remember when Janne was playing something by himself and Alexi would like push down a key and make a funny face, trying to mess him up...funny shit. it was also funny when he was signaling to Janne to "play something fast", and Janne shooke his head, and Alexi just shrugs and goes, "ahhh, well", and starts doing this solo...i think this happened on Downfall. but yeah, i should be getting my pics up pretty soon...i got to meet the whole band, thanks to Mr. Wings of a Dream on here..heh. i was the dude wearing the Scorpions shirt if anyone remembers. :headbang:

Jani Laiho said:
do any of you remember when Janne was playing something by himself and Alexi would like push down a key and make a funny face, trying to mess him up...funny shit. it was also funny when he was signaling to Janne to "play something fast", and Janne shooke his head, and Alexi just shrugs and goes, "ahhh, well", and starts doing this solo...i think this happened on Downfall. but yeah, i should be getting my pics up pretty soon...i got to meet the whole band, thanks to Mr. Wings of a Dream on here..heh. i was the dude wearing the Scorpions shirt if anyone remembers. :headbang:

haha yeah I remember Alexi trying to mess with Janne's keyboards on one song, but I can't remember which one it was.

Bebli said:
Woww!! Ur pics r great! I'm glad u met them!

Thanks! SOme people above like Slaesh think they suck, but oh well I met the whole Hate crew! :hotjump: