Atmospheric Black Metal!

Hey, U May absolutely disagree!! I am a big fan of the old skool anything from Abruptum to Sarcofago up to Xasthur anyway!! Thanks for Venom, giving name thanks To Quorthon actually making the genre sound how black metal is!!! Yes it is about satanism and paganism war and so forth!! After a while it gets old !!! As much as I love Mayhem and Burzum it flugged since I can not use profanity!! I read the disclamer!! After a while those two bands and Absurd from Germany screwed it up!! Satanism should be shock value only!!! It is not like Antestor cause personally musically they are good but Unblack Metal is a joke!! Hipster Black Metal I respect it is time for musicians to expand and open there minds to experiment with black metal and I believe is about change today !! WITTR and Liturgy I respect!! So Is Winterus from Michigan!!! Black Metal to me is a feeling of emotions good bad or indifferent!! Uniquely harmonized and has the depressive raw heavy overtones!! I don`t see anything wrong with black metal bands mixing shoegaze,post rock, crust and doom drone and make it powerful majestic and unique and talking about life feelings situations!!! Paganism I am big fan and Heathenism!! Now I am a White wiccan!! To be the traditonal satanism to the point is reduntent!! I am a big fan of Immortal and Beherit and ABSU! DARKTHRONE AS WELL!! Drudkh is amazing band from Ukraine!! I can also get into Behemoth!!! To me is only about the music now and satanism is a just a shock value rock and roll attitude!! Grow up!!!!!