Attack Attack has a new vocalist

It is with a heavy heart and my sincerest apologies that I must confess I'm actually kinda enjoying it :D The djenty main riff is completely disposable and forgettable, but yeah, this dude is no joke on vocals (thank god he's added some rasp/balls into his voice after the Fallout Boy-fest on the first IaA album), and it's a good groove in the chorus

It is with a heavy heart and my sincerest apologies that I must confess I'm actually kinda enjoying it :D The djenty main riff is completely disposable and forgettable, but yeah, this dude is no joke on vocals (thank god he's added some rasp/balls into his voice after the Fallout Boy-fest on the first IaA album), and it's a good groove in the chorus

This. I'm liking the post-grungey vibe on the chorus.

Yeah, that was my point too, the music is just background for the vocal performance which is stupidly good

The singer is good, but the music just doesn't fit, it feels like I could take the vocals apart, put them on a rock song, and it would work better. It doesn't feel in harmony or on the same level to my ears. Infinitely better than what I knew of attack attack though.