ATTENTION CANADIAN METALHEADS!!!QV tour shirts coming this way!

iptrace

QV Bassist
Nov 28, 2006
40 West Studio
Hi everyone,

The band is coming home from the European tour tomorrow, January 30th, and they asked me to make an announcement:

they have a few tour shirts left!! And they're bringing them to Canada!

For those of you who would like to have one, email me at roxy(@)quovadis.qc.ca with your full name and T-shirt size to get on the list. This is only while quantities last, so only a few lucky metalheads will get this shirt!

Hurry up guys!

P.S. The shirts are printed in Germany in tip-top Deutschland-Qualität. I have one as well and it looks phenomenal!

Hey guys, Roxy asked me to post these here for those who are interested... By the way, we're jetlagged but everyone got home OK.
Cheers...

Eu_tour_front.jpg

Eu_tour_back.jpg

-b

By the way, here is a clip someone posted from the Munich show... the sound is offset a but it gives you a good idea of what things looked like...
I ofcourse looked like a dork...
;)
watch

i bought this shirt at the show in austria (its damn awesome)

hope that there will be a video from the vienna show too

Halo all QV fans, this is San Louie' Lam from a place called HONG KONG,
anybody know this place?

Actually, I love the QV EUR TOUR2007 T-Shirt very much, however I'm as same as the OTR QV Fans from EUR or S.America, no change to get one...

...Ohhhh CANADA...

Je t'ai envoyé un MP il y a quelques temps Roxane.
Si ce n'est pas possible d'en avoir un, ce n'est pas grave, j'attendrai la prochaine tournée.

Je vais racheter d'autres articles prochainement pour compléter ma panoplie Quo Vadis :cool: :headbang:

Moi j'en voudrais un..j'ai envoyé un MP il y a plusieurs semaines aussi à celle qui a le même nom que moi, mais j'ai pas eu de réponse. entk
Y'a-t-il des girlies t-shirt?